Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I think they mentioned it......around the time they started saying things like "Anton Who???"

:lol:

:lol: I saw the anton who comment, but didn't see a name... then again I was distracted :combust:

2ff2bc9a.jpg

30728838.jpg

SG :bow: You are becoming a KellyAhern rival :laugh: these pics are sooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cee Cee--I'm here and now I'm off to bed! I'm sooo tired. Hope to see you girls later this weekend! :wave:

Yeah, I was thinking that, too, about the movies, but when it comes to trying to understand or predict a seventeen year old boy... :shrug: I just thought I'd ask popular opinion :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, I was thinking that, too, about the movies, but when it comes to trying to understand or predict a seventeen year old boy... :shrug: I just thought I'd ask popular opinion :wink:

Sadly my only male cousin of teen age is 13 and not 17. But I'm goign off of what I did when I was roughly 17 and going to the movies.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm not here for much longer either, Ruff. I have to meet my friend at like 8 am. WTF was I thinking? :confused: :yawn: :giggle:

I know about that - the repair guy's supposed to be showing up between 8 and 5... and I still have to go home and clean up the apt :laugh:

I'm hoping Mucca will get on. I need to talk to her about my guitar and my stupid mother.

What is it about mothers? Why, of all the peopel in the world, do they have the singular ability to destroy months of hard won self-esstem in one sentance?

sami0201 said:

:lol:
don't worry, of course I love yours the most! :wink:
but seriously, can't wait for the next chapter in your new one!

Awww, thanks :eek:

It should be done by tomorrow night; I've been working on it but I have plans all morning tomorrow :sigh: :wink:

Drea said:
Someone's changed her avatar again :giggle:

:lol: As much as I loved the shirtless Zoohawk Adam... Bono cuddling Adam was too cute to resist :cute:

:yawn: All right guys, I'm going to post a few pics in the best of thread and then I'm going to try and get some sleep. :hug: night all, sweet U2 dreams :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom