Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Only if you admit that The Dog Song is funny. :evil:

Really going...

I might have, if I hadn't had to listen to it at least four times in the last two days, loudly from the puter next to me with the :censored: singing along!!

Besides, can you really turn down seeing October? :wink:

Now they're listening to a song that's sampling Bruce Hornsby's "The Way It Is" (the piano riff) in it... damn it, why the :censored: are these rap "artists" sampling all the good stuff and ruining it?? :mad: :mad:

Drea said:
Now they're listening to a song that's sampling Bruce Hornsby's "The Way It Is" (the piano riff) in it... damn it, why the :censored: are these rap "artists" sampling all the good stuff and ruining it?? :mad: :mad:

Don't look at it as the Rap artists ruining the song they're sampling, look at it as the good song adding to the rap song :D

Sad_Girl said:

Don't look at it as the Rap artists ruining the song they're sampling, look at it as the good song adding to the rap song :D

I suppose *snerk*

I see you're back to the flashback avatar ;) Writing again are we? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: :laugh:

Speaking of people sampling music I saw Henry Rollins on tv last night! :lol: Does that man ever get tired of being a pissed off bastard!!?! Mr. Cat and I were having a nice laugh at his expense. :giggle:

Keep trying! :wink:

Okay if you guys had to choose between seeing Must Love Dogs and The Island what would you see?

I love John Cusack, but I'm afraid I might start crying during the middle of the movie. :laugh: On the other hand you have incredibly hot Ewan, but I haven't heard anything about how good the movie is yet.

Toronto is the only City I've ever rode the subway in ... Only subway system I've seen/heard anything about that made me willing to use it :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Okay if you guys had to choose between seeing Must Love Dogs and The Island what would you see?

I love John Cusack, but I'm afraid I might start crying during the middle of the movie. :laugh: On the other hand you have incredibly hot Ewan, but I haven't heard anything about how good the movie is yet.

The Island! The Island! The Island! :) I've been hearing really good things about it - Ebert liked it - and it's got Sean Bean in it, how can you go wrong? :drool: I hear he's a kickass villain yet again :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I don't generally like Sappy romantic comedies so I'd immediately choose the Island. plus I always believe the opposite of what the critics say because they always trash the movies I love the most. Ewan looks so cute in the previews and the plot for the island looks interesting :up:

I do like John Cusak, but only about half of the movies he's made have been worth seeing

Sad_Girl said:
Toronto is the only City I've ever rode the subway in ... Only subway system I've seen/heard anything about that made me willing to use it :lol:

You get here on the 15th, right? You, my dear, are getting a tour if at all possible including possible..hotels, all by subway (I don't have a car! :lol: ) We'll have to have a mini-PLEBA get together when you get into town - you, me, VP, Sarah, and whoever else is in town :)

Drea said:

You get here on the 15th, right? You, my dear, are getting a tour if at all possible including possible..hotels, all by subway (I don't have a car! :lol: ) We'll have to have a mini-PLEBA get together when you get into town - you, me, VP, Sarah, and whoever else is in town :)

:up: sounds like a good plan to me. :) It's been 11 years since I've been there, so I'll be completely at your mercy though :lol: there's not much hope I'd have a clue where I was going

Sad_Girl said:

:up: sounds like a good plan to me. :) It's been 11 years since I've been there, so I'll be completely at your mercy though :lol: there's not much hope I'd have a clue where I was going

I stick to stuff I can find easily, since I have ZERO sense of direction :lmao: Can follow a map really good though ;)

Ooh! I should check the schedule and see if the Jays are home that night and playing anyone interesting *g*

Thanks I think the Island it is. If I really go. I have such mixed feelings right now I don't know what I am going to do. I'm afraid if I stay here though we are going to have a huge blow up.

I'm really tempted to drive to Sacramento to see my best friend. But its a 3 hour drive and she probably has to work early tomorrow. :(

You guys are going to have so much fun together! :heart: :hyper:

Russty Cat said:
Thanks I think the Island it is. If I really go. I have such mixed feelings right now I don't know what I am going to do. I'm afraid if I stay here though we are going to have a huge blow up.

I'm really tempted to drive to Sacramento to see my best friend. But its a 3 hour drive and she probably has to work early tomorrow. :(

You guys are going to have so much fun together! :heart: :hyper:

:hug: Aww. Sorry to hear things are icky for you right now. Wish i could help somehow

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Aww. Sorry to hear things are icky for you right now. Wish i could help somehow

Thanks babe. :hug: I just wish the one person who supposed to always be here for me, could be. I think this is so hard this time, because I don't have my parents to turn to.

But all of you guys have helped so much. You always do. *sigh* I swear I'm gonna build a commune! Now getting U2 there is the hard part! :wink: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Thanks babe. :hug: I just wish the one person who supposed to always be here for me, could be. I think this is so hard this time, because I don't have my parents to turn to.

But all of you guys have helped so much. You always do. *sigh* I swear I'm gonna build a commune! Now getting U2 there is the hard part! :wink: :giggle:

Naw, all we gotta do is arrange a "Concert" :wink: :shifty:

Russty Cat said:

A U2 commune :hyper::hyper:

we could always kidknapp them after Chi :giggle:

russty sorry things are bad at the moment :hug::hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Naw, all we gotta do is arrange a "Concert" :wink: :shifty:

:shifty: Concert you say?! Hmmm that could be arranged. :giggle:

Funny thing PJ has changed the music on their site to The Girl from Ipanema in Portugese, so everyone is expecting them to announce a show in a certain country. My last name happens to be that certain country, so the joke of the day has been people IMing me asking when I'm having the PJ gig in my backyard. :lol:

We could just make it a PJ/U2 combo concert. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:shifty: Concert you say?! Hmmm that could be arranged. :giggle:

Funny thing PJ has changed the music on their site to The Girl from Ipanema in Portugese, so everyone is expecting them to announce a show in a certain country. My last name happens to be that certain country, so the joke of the day has been people IMing me asking when I'm having the PJ gig in my backyard. :lol:

We could just make it a PJ/U2 combo concert. :wink:

PJ is going to have a concert in you???? :huh: :eek: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

PJ is going to have a concert in you???? :huh: :eek: :giggle:

I'd prefer on top of me, thank you very much. :sexywink: :giggle:

:hug: Wild.

People have been telling me all day to post something about it on the PJ board, but I'm so not stirring the pot of rabid fans. I don't need PM hate mail for the rest of my life. :laugh:

:drool: :combust:
U2TheFlyLarryAdam1small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom