Pleban Girls Party - Cuz we had a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm designing my next tattoo

I have Irish words for Hope and Love but I can't seem to find the one for Faith

I want to do a wrap around tattoo of 'Faith - Hope - Love' in irish with a small celtic cross in between each word

Thanks girls! :hug: I'm doing pretty good. I have a very exciting meeting coming up this afternoon which I'm hoping will be really good. I don't want to say too much about it because I hate talking about things until I know they're a reality. Basically it's really exciting stuff. You can be sure I'll be yapping all about it once I know more. :)

I hope you both are doing well! :hug:

SG - that sounds like a beautiful tattoo!

WildHoney said:
Ok so i've text everyone in my phonebook that would put up with going to see INXS with me and no one's answered me :madwife:

I need a dose of JD :shifty:

:lol: I wish I could come along, but I don't think I can quite swing the airfare :wink:

I had a crush on JD when he was competing for the lead singer spot on Rockstar: INXS :yes: He's cocky but cute :wink:

WildHoney said:
I'll see if NI know what it is SG ?

That tattoo sounds so cool :drool:

That would be great, Wild :up: actually, you could ask him about all three words, if you don't mind; just to be safe :lol: I would hate to have the wrong word tattooed on me :reject: :lmao:

Thora, I totally understand about not wanting to talk too much about something too early on but good luck with whatever it is you have in the works, anyway :hug:

Thanks girls! :hug: I tend to get a bit superstitious about jinxing possibilities at work. :lol:

RockStar: INXS was such a great show! :love:

I agree with you, SG. JD is cocky, but totally hot! :drool:

Aww, shoot. I have to go :( I'll be back later - but I imagine Wild will be in bed by then

:hug: good night Wild, it was good to see you if only for a little while

:hug: good luck Thora, talk to you a little later

Sorry I missed you SG :sigh:

Thora, Wild - :hug: We :love: you too ;) But we don't love the rain :grumpy: I hope you ladies are having better weather where you are :grumpy:

kafrun said:
I hope you ladies are having better weather where you are :grumpy:

In Vancouver?! :lmao:

Seriously though, it's not that bad today. Grey and overcast, like normal for this time of year, but at least it's not raining.

How have you been?

Thora :lol: Yeah.. We're feeling a bit like Vancouver at the moment :madspit: It's screwed up my bodyclock today.

Wild - :shifty: You'll get wet in TO for sure then :silent:

Same here, Kaf! :yikes:

My parents were in Hawaii for the earthquake. They were supposed to fly back home today, so hopefully everything is back to normal now. They called right after the earthquake to say they were okay, but I haven't heard anything from them since. I'm sure they're fine, though. :)

Oh wow, Thora, I'm glad to hear they're okay :yikes: It seems like Hawaii escaped any real danger. I have a friend in Honolulu, she said the worst that happened to her was the power went out.

My parents were in Honolulu as well, and the power did go out, but that's about it. I think it was worse in other places. I heard that some flights were being delayed, but as far as I can tell, theirs has left on time, and landed in Vancouver as well. I'm sure they'll call tonight. :D

Back
Top Bottom