Pleban Girls Party - Cuz we had a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Girls :wave:

Can't stay too long, but wanted to say hello.
I didn't get the job I wanted, but I think this is better.
It may be the kick in the ass that I need to get looking for something better, where I can use my brain, make more money, get out of retail.
Until then, I'm gonna just act like the bimbo that my dist mang thinks I am and let the store fall to pieces.
Since I've been gone on vacation......no one has dusted or cleaned, swept the stockroom or bathroom, cleaned the bathroom, done any wkly paper work.....the list goes on, but I won't bore you all.

I'm just gonna take my time, find something else, and maybe every once in a while lift a finger to help my new boss :yes:

VintagePunk said:
Russty, sorry that you're missing him. :( If that were me back in the day when I was married, I would have been all "freedom!!" :happy :rockon

Guess it's no big surprise that it didn't work out, is it? :winklol:

:laugh: VP that sounds alot like the old me. I would have been doing a dance in the driveway the moment he left. :giggle:

This is really odd for me, because for years we only lived together for a few months at a time. I was really use to not caring. But I was also always the one leaving, which I think makes a big difference.

SG your right though I think its good to be able to be on your own. And I plan on watching foreign films that he doesn't care for. And the kids and I are watching lots of U2 dvds. :drool:

Hi GG! :hug: How are you doing? :heart:

Brittany I hate when I do that and the day seems all weird. At least you woke up in time to see the shows. :heart:

Have a good night, BB! :hug:

The Canucks are winning the hockey game! :D So awesome! I won't bore you all with my hockey talk, but it's been a fabulous game tonight! :love:

greeneyedgirl said:

It may be the kick in the ass that I need to get looking for something better, where I can use my brain, make more money, get out of retail.
Until then, I'm gonna just act like the bimbo that my dist mang thinks I am and let the store fall to pieces.
Since I've been gone on vacation......no one has dusted or cleaned, swept the stockroom or bathroom, cleaned the bathroom, done any wkly paper work.....the list goes on, but I won't bore you all.

I'm just gonna take my time, find something else, and maybe every once in a while lift a finger to help my new boss :yes:

Unreal :tsk: I'm sorry to hear that, GG, but you definitley deserve more respect than you get there. I hope you find a much better job and they realize how much they needed you there! :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:

Hey GG...I hope things work out well for you!!! I'm sure you'll find an amazing job....you seem like a hard worker. :)

greeneyedgirl said:

Sorry you didn't get the new job. But I think you have a good plan. No sense in you driving yourself crazy trying to do it all.

Russty Cat said:

:laugh: VP that sounds alot like the old me. I would have been doing a dance in the driveway the moment he left. :giggle:

This is really odd for me, because for years we only lived together for a few months at a time. I was really use to not caring. But I was also always the one leaving, which I think makes a big difference.

SG your right though I think its good to be able to be on your own. And I plan on watching foreign films that he doesn't care for. And the kids and I are watching lots of U2 dvds. :drool:

Hi GG! :hug: How are you doing? :heart:

Brittany I hate when I do that and the day seems all weird. At least you woke up in time to see the shows. :heart:

LOL. I was so confused when I woke up and I heard people yelling outside, but it was dark. I thought it was like 5:30 in the morning, it was awful! LOL. How have you been Russty??

Sad_Girl said:
Mia that's pretty damn funny :lol: don't put up with that - if he does know you can hear him and doesn't care then you have to stand up to him, and if he didn't know - well he sure as hell does now! :wink:
:lol: ya know, I think he might be scared for real. I haven't heard a peep from him all night!

greeneyedgirl said:

Good for you, GG!! :hug: I'm sorry you didn't get it, but like you said, sometimes things like that spur us on to bigger and better things. I have every confidence that it will for you...you're too good for them. :yes:

I just have to say I've fallen for Baby Lardence all over again after reading U2 by U2. I swear he is just so freakin adorable. :drool: Awwww I feel better now. :wink:

Thanks girls :hug:s

Thing is...I really am very responsible when it comes to my work.
Tonight, I had the girls get down and scub the wood floor. I practically torched the bathroom. I don't know whats going to happen to the daily stuff if I leave. But I know I shouldn't even worry about it.
My friend at another dept store wants me to come work with him at Macy's. Not sure if I want to work at a big store again.
I could always go work with Mr GG, but I hate working with him and I'm a real bitch when I gotta work with men.......ya have to be to a point.

Not sure.....we'll see :D

Back
Top Bottom