Pleban Girls Party - cuz nobody else will start a thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG's yelling at us!

That's it! I'm leaving! :angry:

Well, I am leaving for awhile, but not because she yelled at us. :wink:

I'll probably find some library or Internet cafe somewhere while I'm away, though. :lmao:

Last edited:
yes, driving Up North tomorrow morning. North of Gaylord. :hyper:

Just have to do a few little chores around the house in the morning before I go -- and take stuff out of my car trunk. As I just said in my journal, you would not believe how much stuff can fit into the (big) trunk of my (small) car. :lol:

Thanks, SG. :hug: I haven't been anywhere since I went to Boston ...

:insert travel and concert memories here:

... and I won't be able to get away again until August. I wasn't so sure I would be able to get away now.

Hi, Targon! :wave: Glad you had a good time. I'm about to leave for Northern Michigan myself.

... but not until I watch Conan and get a good night's sleep first(and put my stuff in my car) first.

Good night! :wink:

Read this article :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

BONO has gone solo ... well, for one album anyway.

He is one of many artists on a new compilation called Rogue’s Gallery: Pirate Ballads, Sea Songs & Chanteys. He does a version of Dying Sailor To His Shipmates.

The 43-track double album was conceived by GORE VERBINSKI, director of the forthcoming Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest, with help from the film’s star, actor JOHNNY DEPP.

RUFUS WAINWRIGHT does Lowlands Away with his folk singer mother KATE McGARRIGLE, while JARVIS COCKER sings A Drop Of Nelson’s Blood.

ANTONY from ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS and ROXY MUSIC’s BRYAN FERRY do Lowlands Low.

The album, by Anti Records, is out on August 22

*thinks of Bono & Johnny Depp dressed as pirates :combust: :faint: *
Hope they don't want me to walk the plank :shifty:

Last edited:
:hyper::hyper:

When i first meet NI i had this little sexy red dress, i loved it. Anyway needless to say over the years i've been saying one day i'll get back into it :rolleyes:

Well today I DID :shocked:

So basically i'm now the same size as i was when we first meet :lol:

If Ni has his way you'll be seeing a lot less of me :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom