Pleban Girls Party - cuz nobody else will start a thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a massive headache :crack:

been screwing around with my computer all day trying to fix some issues

got my new CD-Rw installed at least so I can make CD's again

still have no sound capacity and aparantly none of my USB ports work so the $50 jump drive card I bought doesn't work :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:
I have a massive headache :crack:

been screwing around with my computer all day trying to fix some issues

got my new CD-Rw installed at least so I can make CD's again

still have no sound capacity and aparantly none of my USB ports work so the $50 jump drive card I bought doesn't work :madwife:

Sorry about your headache. :( And that really sucks about your computer. :madwife: Did you get the external hard drive you were thinking about?

Drea! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Sorry about your headache. :( And that really sucks about your computer. :madwife: Did you get the external hard drive you were thinking about?

Drea! :hug:

No, just a jump drive for now - thankfully

I don't know what I would've done if I'd spent $125 or more and had it not work

Hello Drea :hug:

Yeah, it was pretty hawt! :drool: They were walking off the pitch, and a few of them were shirtless or taking them off. Mmmm. That was nice! Now I need to find something else to watch. Nothing on the TV, so I'll have to put in a DVD. Mmm.. maybe Rattle & Hum. Or Slane. Decisions, decisions! :D

Power surges :madspit: I lost an old dial-up modem in a storm, once. I was lucky I didn't lose more.

Hey Weldy :hug:

I should go get a few more things done. :sigh: Not gonna do that much more though. I'll be back in a while.

ThoraSEB said:
I just finished watching the Sweden - Germany game, and like 5 guys just took off their shirts! :ohmy: :combust:

One of my favorite things about watching soccer. :shh: :wink: They usually take their shirts off and switch with the other team. :love: :drool:

And if you know the Argentina score DON'T SAY IT!! I'm watching right now!

Back
Top Bottom