Pleban Girls Party - cuz nobody else will start a thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I don't mind weddings - there's food, drinks, socializing and dancing at the reception. I just hate sitting around with a bunch of women pretending that I give a rat's ass about kitchen gadgets, or baby clothes. :lol:

I didn't even want to attend my own showers. :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm the same way about that - but I've never had a good wedding experience really - I just don't have fun at them for some reason

Oh and don't forget the stupid shower games :lol:

Irish weddings are ALWAYS good :shifty::drool:

Freddie :combust::faint:

OMFG.jpg

freddie_ljunberg_99.jpg

freddie_ljunberg_98.jpg

freddie_ljunberg_01.jpg

262284.jpg

What the hell do you wear to a bridal shower? :angry: My aunt said I can't wear jeans but it's raining and I don't want to wear a skirt. :madwife: This stupid shower is ruining everything- I'm missing the England football game too. :grumpy:

/rant

Sami i have no idea. Never been to one. :shrug: Sorry

Freddie. :combust:

I can actually watch the England game. :hyper: :happy: They're my own country and this is the 1st match i've been able to watch. :grumpy:

Gonna go check if i have any text messages

:wave::hug:

x

Sad_Girl said:
Sami :lol:

I don't know what to tell you - I wore jeans to my bridal shower :shrug:

I wore my new maternity outfit that my ex bought me the night before to mine. :cute:

:lmao:

They held my bridal shower on my birthday :grumpy: and he told me to go out and buy something nice to wear cause we were going out for dinner...and all my other clothes were getting tight. :uhoh:

Okay, today is going to be SO much fun. My sister is pissy in general and toward my brother because the tables aren't arranged right, and the guy who's catering it made a slight menu change. My brother is pissy because he and my mom got into it last night over an unrelated matter (she was right, he's being an idiot), and I'm the one who has to break the news to my mother on the way there that she's having a huge-ass party, when she has said many, many times that she doesn't want anything elaborate, and we'd "better not be planning anything :madwife: "

It's going to be such a trainwreck. :| Part of me is dreading it, but the other part is kind of looking forward to watching the disaster unfold. :shifty:

I'm watching the game right now. I don't know a ton about the game, so it's hard for me to say. I think England's doing all right. :up:

Oh yeah. Hi there!! :hug: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm watching the game right now. I don't know a ton about the game, so it's hard for me to say. I think England's doing all right. :up:

Okay good - from what Wild posted I thought they'd played already and lost :lol:

Hi :wave:

Nope - they haven't lost, and I'm hoping they win. I won't give it away, since Sami might still be here. There's a little less than 10 minutes to go. :up:

How are you today Drea?

Back
Top Bottom