Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
I love in Elevation when he says...

"do you believe in......the.....the......the EDGE!!!"

:hyper: :love:

:love:

i shold go soon girls

about 5 1.2 or 6 hours sleep, which might seem quite alot to some of you, but im knackered already lol

i do have some pro plus to take to work 2moz though lol

Well you know, that's me - easily upset: I just don't fit in with other peoles' agendas! What's the Edges' lead thing you're on about? Lead what?

No need to apologise Jem, i just happened to say that i thought of him tonite&you have no blame attached to you at all for speaking of your mum :no: :hug: :hug:

I prob said that the wrong way too :der: :happy:

the rockin edge said:

ok, the car's now full

lets see drive from Iowa to Canada to pick up Bri & Fly (?) then down to Florida for Sami, then wherever SG lives, then to St Louis. sounds good :up:

:wink:

Rooooadddd trip! :wink: I'll bring the cds, munchies and comfy pillows. :lol:

the rockin edge said:

ok, the car's now full. only one question...who's sitting up front? :flirt:

lets see drive from Iowa to Canada to pick up Bri & Fly (?) then down to Florida for Sami, then wherever SG lives, then to St Louis. sounds good :up:

:wink:

:shocked: you don't know where I live? :sad:

:laugh:

Hint: you'd be better off picking me up around the same timeas Bri and Fly, before you go all the way to Fla :wink:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

Bri clones! :love:

:wink: Things are pretty good actually...somewhat enjoyed this week and felt like I made some progress with a patient. :up: I am dreading exams though and they're still a few good weeks away :(

I'll send you one. :sexywink:

And I'm glad to hear it's getting better! :hug: And congrats on the progress, I'm sure you're doing an awesome job.

An awesome job similar to the arse kicking you will give your exams. :wink:

fly! Just in case you're interested - i bought the Kate Bush album, it's prob the 2nd best part of my week after getting the U2 dvd tomorrow! :hyper:

I love Edges' voice too but just not in THAT way! :heart: I absolutely adore the man&worship him like crazy, but i just don't happen to quite see him in the same light as i see Bono, that's all :shrug: and that's my opinion :D

Bri - I was talking about how i was reminded of my brother and i was asking you if you remembered that i had been meaning to tell you about what happened a while back?

girls scold me!!

I have a few assignments due Friday that I didn't do tonight :reject: and tomorrow I'm gonna have to do all my packing for NY since I'm leaving Friday right after school :lol:

:hyper:

I actually like Mrs Bertollozi (Or however you spell it!) Fly :yes: :love: I bought Mojo mag cos it has an interview with her and she said peoples' opinions on the song will be split and i love it personally! :heart: :bow: she's sheer genius!

Back
Top Bottom