Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

omg...ok, once more. :laugh :hug

He has kids, hence why I said if he *didn't* I would wonder....
if he was a eunuch because of his rather "natural" high voice/falsetto.

And I sy this becaiuse of the Johnny Cash thing tonight.

Do you need diagrams?
:wink:

:tongue: only teasin hun.

OH!! :lmao: :lmao:

I get it! :lol: :happy:

diagrams could help :yes: :drool:

:wink:

susanp6 said:
Oh were you talking about Edge having a sexy voice SG? Bono's is 1000000000000000000 times sexier!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint: :faint:

:

In your opinion, Susan.

Just cuz you think so doesn't mean I have to.

I love Bono's voice, it IS one of the sexiest things ever. But Edge's? Maybe it's because you don't hear him on lead or in such a prominent melody that often, but when he does have a part like that and I hear his voice ...
1.gif
:faint: :love:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm all confused :scream: :crazy: :lol:

:hug: *pats on head
It's ok, we all get a little confused once in awhile :wink:

Tre, that's awesome! :hyper:

I wish I had another show to look forward to yet; they seem to be on a real roll, just getting better with each show

Oh god a concert ticket tre! :hyper: :faint: I was about to guess at the U2 dvd! :banghead:

I have mixed emotions tonite Bri! :slant: On the one hand, i've been getting sooooo horny over Bono at Love&Peace but i've kinda been reminded about my brother dying :sad: remember how i told you that i might tell you about that a good while back?

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dazz! :hug:
How goes that U2 art thing you were workin on? Did you finish it?

Bri! :hug:

as for the art :grumpy: :grumpy: :sigh:

so much stuff has gotten in the way of me having the time/ energy to do it.......you know I'm extra tired when i come home aropuind 6PM, can't keep my eyes open by &PM, conk out for 2-3 hours then get up & saty up fro anothe 4 hrs to do the things I couldn't do because i slept earlier.

SO FINALLY Mon night i decided to do some copies of photos of each of them ---as close as copying as I could...

Also my pencil technique in the actaully "strokes" is not to refined yet...I have very good sense of each "gray" of the pic tho.....so I did a very close copy of an adam pic
I dtarted in line drawing one of edge & bono

finish tonight start somemore

THEN by SAT I'll {or fri night] i'll go for the actual project iself

FlyYourKite said:

:angry: :wink:

Hi again SG! Is the stream working for everyone? Cause it says the server is down on mine.

I think she only had 22 spaces

it's horrible anyway :shh: :lol:

but props to her for doing it for us :bow: because it's far better than nothing!

Eh SG?! Do you think i was having a go at you or something cos i sooo wasn't :scratch: :confused: :shrug: talk about being confused! Yeah, me too!!!! I was simply stating how i feel&think and enthusing about Bono but i can see that YET AGAIN, every time i say anything, it comes across the wrong way - talk about statements not coming across properly on the net :crazy: :banghead:

No wonder i hate myself :sad:

sami0201 said:

I think she only had 22 spaces

it's horrible anyway :shh: :lol:

but props to her for doing it for us :bow: because it's far better than nothing!

Ah ok! Thanks Sami! :) I won't feel too bad about missing out then. :wink:

But you're right, it's still so awesome we can hear it at all!

Susan - I just said that you had the right to your opinion and I had the right to mine.
nothing to get upset over.

Bri, Tre's taking ME! Isn't that right, Tre? :flirt:

Did you see my reply to you Bri?

Oh and just one more thing i didn't mention to you SG: I did not imply in any way that i was saying YOU have to think the same as me AT ALL! That's not what i meant

:no: but you know, i'm so used to being misunderstood so it's kind of my middle name! :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

A couple of clones of me would help. :crazy:

:hug: :heart:
How are things going for you? Surviving clinical?

Bri clones! :love:

:wink: Things are pretty good actually...somewhat enjoyed this week and felt like I made some progress with a patient. :up: I am dreading exams though and they're still a few good weeks away :(

Sad_Girl said:
Susan - I just said that you had the right to your opinion and I had the right to mine.
nothing to get upset over.

Bri, Tre's taking ME! Isn't that right, Tre? :flirt:

I don't know where you girls are getting these ideas from? :tsk: :scratch:

you all know that TRE has already agreed to take me!! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom