Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ive decided Ali is avoiding me :madspit: under the guise of being at work .. :wink: fine i wont tell her about meeting Cin and the object of my stalkish desire today and eating chocolate ... :drool:

im going back to my scrapbooking !

see ya Bri enjoy ya stale bikkies. :hug:

mysterious_jen said:
ive decided Ali is avoiding me :madspit: under the guise of being at work .. :wink: fine i wont tell her about meeting Cin and the object of my stalkish desire today and eating chocolate ... :drool:
There was no one here! :sad: I waited and waited and no one posted... and as soon as I turn my back, look what happens! I think you were all avoiding me ... :tongue:

Fine, don't tell me about your stalkerisms (was that COBL04 or whoever was here last night?) and Cin and chocolate... :drool:
I won't tell you about... um... :scratch: ... the terribly exciting world of billing windows and retailer disputes... and Ooh! I'm having Maccas with a work friend tonight! WOW the excitement!! :hyper:

.... I wannanother holiday :sigh:

:wink:

*threatens gluey's computer with chainsaw*

Woohoo Australian Computer Massacre!!!

I want a holiday too...somewhere nice and sunny and warm. I'm over hail and thunderstorms :(

Oooh piccies! :hyper: I'll have to wait till I get home to see them :(

The Fly needs ventilation :yes: :giggle:

Hey Cin, are you lot getting blown away by gales as well? *hangsonfordearlife* :yikes:

Mmmm, firemen.

*checks Molly's thread* Aw gluey, you didn't miss me :hug: And good luck for the operation! :hug: Don't damage yourself doing too much before you go in...

cinnaminson said:
veerrry windy here, and not just in my pants:giggle:
luckily I didn't wear a big coat or may have blown away Mary Poppins style:uhoh:
:lol:
*ahem*

I've got a giant evil black coat of DOOOOM, but I usually only wear it in winter... and I really should get a new one. It looks very geeky-X-Files-fan :reject:

... Imagine if the Vertigo shows were on now, Bono might get yanked out of the stadium by the kite :lol:
*Plebans run underneath him with a "safety" net* :shifty:

Alisaura said:
Don't damage yourself doing too much before you go in...

:shrug: May as well get the most out of it!! :giggle: Nah I'll be careful, but I just want to get everything nice. It's inevitable my Mother in Law will come over to help with the kids and she is a clean freak. I'm talking white gloves...the works :yikes: I can't believe it's all happening so quickly. After 4 months of pain etc it's like someone has pushed fast forward.

Back
Top Bottom