Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm semi-contemplating having something green for lunch, for a change :reject:

I wonder, if you semi-contemplate a truth, will you become semi-enlightened? :hmm:

Alisaura said:
Bri, Drea, DG? ... :wave:

Today's calendar quote is one of Buddha's... co-incidence?? :uhoh:

How are you all? :hug:

Wooot!
I choose to take this as an auspicious sign for my test :yippie:

Btw, remember how we were discussing vegetarianism in buddhism, allow me to put it in the delicate words of my prof.

If you're a vegetarian in tibet...you DIE.
:lol:

Also, apparently the Dali Llama isn't a vegetarian.

wait...was it you I was talking about this with? :uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
If you're a vegetarian in tibet...you DIE.

Also, apparently the Dali Llama isn't a vegetarian.

wait...was it you I was talking about this with? :uhoh:
:lol: Duly noted!

Yes, that was me :yes:

Here's the quote, which is probably extra-applicable to a studying student (or a toiling paper-pusher)...

"To be idle is a short road to death, and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent."

... :uhoh:

The blonde makes you look like a hooker...I like it. :lol: Hooouse :love: Thank you David Shore and the rest of TPTB for doing a damn good job so far of making me forget about Tritter. :bow:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi Ali, hows teh future? :wink:
Windy :yikes:
Supposed to rain at some point, no sign of it yet though. :waiting:

How's the land of yesterday looking? I heard there was some texting going on with a certain man... :wink:

There's tentative(hehe big words wen drunk) plans to go out after work on Sat nite. :up: :D The only downer is alot of people I work with(and friends with) are friends of his so imma get a ton of teasing from them. :rolleyes: :lol:

Lurved tonights eppy. And next week's preview with the tribe meet looks soo funny lol:. I think CSI is gonna be my new Thursday night bf. I watched it onandoff for awhile. We'll see how things go. :flirt: :lol:

Heh, yeah were gonna go to this lounge/bar, have a drink(none for me though. I need a fake ID but im scared of getting caught with it :reject: ), listen to music, shoot pool and probably meet up with some other people. So its not really a date but just hanging out i guess.

Back
Top Bottom