Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
I was attracted to him before he quit and I think he was too. That, combined with alcohol and an empty guest room led to a hookup. :lol: He text me today and he didnt have my number which means he asked someone for it. If he put effort in he must want something. But whether he just wants something no-strings or more I dont know. I havent gotten back to him b/c I'm afraid to find out and im embarrassed about it. :reject:

Can't say i blame him. You're so HAWT :drool:

:sigh: and my bike died once again...

after four new chains, a new front wheel, new saddle, and other stuff, it died today completely... :sigh: I picked up my bike at the train station, started cycling and bang! the gear thingy that's on the back of the bike completely crashed out of the rest, it's hanging loose in my chain now, which is twisted badly so I had to take apart the chain and take out a few chains.... that could be solved by a new chain :sigh: but I can't get the gear back in!

perhaps it's time for a new used one... it'll be a crapload of money to repair it!

Sooo...what should I watch right now?(I already got my U2 fix by watching Slane :wink: ) I've narrowed it down to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Blackadder, S2 of Grey's, or The Godfather and The Godfather Part II. Yeah, totally random choices. :lol:

WildHoney said:

NI was 13lb something when he was born...they didn't have a cot big enough to hold him at the hospital, he was the size of a 6 month old :yikes:

Now i'm hoping if i get pregnant it'll be twins. I just now if there's just one it'll take after it's dad :yikes:

:ohmy: NI's HUGE!

:wink:

:tongue: but what if you get twins that are BOTH his size?

WildHoney said:

NI was 13lb something when he was born...they didn't have a cot big enough to hold him at the hospital, he was the size of a 6 month old :yikes:

Now i'm hoping if i get pregnant it'll be twins. I just now if there's just one it'll take after it's dad :yikes:

:yikes::ohmy::faint:

I'd be like i need a c-section now. :lmao:

Twins. :cute:

Galeongirl said:
:sigh: and my bike died once again...

after four new chains, a new front wheel, new saddle, and other stuff, it died today completely... :sigh: I picked up my bike at the train station, started cycling and bang! the gear thingy that's on the back of the bike completely crashed out of the rest, it's hanging loose in my chain now, which is twisted badly so I had to take apart the chain and take out a few chains.... that could be solved by a new chain :sigh: but I can't get the gear back in!

perhaps it's time for a new used one... it'll be a crapload of money to repair it!

:hug:

You can have my old one, if you come pick it up. :flirt:

Bit of a way to go for a bike though. :lmao:

Nice thread title. :evil:

VP Sarah looked great in her pics you posted. :cute::love: I lloved the dress too.

Gluey your little girl is so adorable. What asweetie. :cute:

Im gonna try find a new digital camera online now for cornwall. Mines broken. :sad:

BBL hopefully. :kiss:

I'm alright, thanks :)

Watched a discovery channel show on babies from conception to birth :yikes: and :cute: and :yikes: :lol:

had my interview :slant: hard to tell how it went :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom