Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
When I say platonic, I dont mean it in the way you use platonic to describe how you feel about a certain prof. :sexywink: We also watched Gattaca, Billy Elliot, and an episode of The Simpsons in that class. Yes, he was teh man. :love:

:angel:

Whatchoo talkin about Willis? :shifty:

:laugh:

We watched Gattaca in my Careers class...for no real reason, he just thought we needed a break...and he thought the movie was cool. :lol:

Oooo! What simpsons ep did you watch? While reading Lord of the flies, we wtahced the episode based on that once...

I need to get some sleep too, I have another study fiesta ( :sad: ) tomorrow night, and suffice to say, I'm not nearly as motivated :sigh:

Ugh. Tests suck.

I mean, unless your prof spends half the time perfecting his picture of the Buddha on the board which is cheerfully telling you "Hey Y'all, I'm the Buddha! An you've got 20 minutes left! Peace!"
That's something I would do.
:love: :laugh:

:lol: Not for me, thanks...

I gotz picnic bars :drool: Half the team left me with orders too, they all went home before he got here... lazy ppl :tsk:

:shifty: That could be dangerous.

Ugh, it's cold here tonight. It snowed in the Central Plateau yesterday (4hrs south of me).....brrrrrrrrr

Ick, snow in spring... :yuck:
Snow is something of a novelty for me, but I don't like the cold, so I think I'm happier without it :wink:

Are you in the northern part of the South Island, then? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom