Pleban Girls Party - Commandeering a ship to get U2 Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Drea :hug: Hi Jo :hug:

I don't even try to do any sort of thorough catch up on these threads, usually Jo :lol:

although lately it hasn't been that difficult :tsk: :wink:

Hi Jo! Here's what my desktop looks like right now. :drool: :combust:

desktop.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Drea :hug: Hi Jo :hug:

I don't even try to do any sort of thorough catch up on these threads, usually Jo :lol:

although lately it hasn't been that difficult :tsk: :wink:

I only tried because I thought everyone would be off watching Rockstar Supernova. :wink:

which I'm listening to from my living room TV ...

Hi VP :hug:

and before anyone says anything about it, I can respect that it was a lot different, but I really liked that arrangement of I will survive - not in a million years would I have expected 1)for her to get that bad of a reaction 2) anyone to be lazy/crazy enough to try and do it anywhere near the original

Sad_Girl said:
Hi VP :hug:

and before anyone says anything about it, I can respect that it was a lot different, but I really liked that arrangement of I will survive - not in a million years would I have expected 1)for her to get that bad of a reaction 2) anyone to be lazy/crazy enough to try and do it anywhere near the original

Hi :hug:

I was trying to say (while not spoiling it for Thora :lol: ) that I was shocked at the reaction, too. :huh: She did a good job, parts of it were similar to the Cake version.

Sad_Girl said:

:confused: why would he?

First, I meant to say Toby. Second, as the judges told Toby, it's a difficult (and much liked) song to do, and I thought he'd do some electrified, rock-out version of it. I was relieved he stayed fairly true to the original.

I guess I forget spoiling it for Thora because I know she already knows the songs from watching the show I don't get to see :madspit: :madwife:

:reject: :reject: sorry Thora :uhoh: :flirt: forgive me?

Don't worry about it VP and SG, tonight I was already spoiled. Normally I'd be asking you not to say anything, but feel free to chat away. I read the spoiler thread over at TWoP this afternoon, so I know in general what's going to happen. :lol: I won't be doing that next week, that's for sure! :lol:

Jo - here's the pic without the annoyance of my desktop icons. :D

06.jpg

jobob said:

First, I meant to say Toby. Second, as the judges told Toby, it's a difficult (and much liked) song to do, and I thought he'd do some electrified, rock-out version of it. I was relieved he stayed fairly true to the original.

that's cuz Toby F:censored:ing rocks! :rockon: :rockon: :wink:

and because the whole show is a stripped down acoustic theme :D

I was waaaay less than impressed with everyone but Toby and Storm. Ryan did pretty well, but I thought he could've made that song really intense

VintagePunk said:
This show has been completely underwhelming to me tonight. :yawn:

Except for Lukas and Zayra. :drool: Her voice was completely gorgeous tonight. :heart:

:lmao: Are they airing a different show over there? We never seem to be watching the same one :wink:

If this were the Gong Show, I would have reached for the big mallet and hit the gong on this chick 15 seconds in. Tired of the song, don't like her voice tonight ....

oh it's the infamous Dilana. And she was the best? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom