Pleban Girls Party - Commandeering a ship to get U2 Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
:yes: I read in one of them you need a passport to fly into Canada and my mom said wed go for ours in a week or so! :hyper:

I'm not sure if the policy is different for airlines, but the whole passport needed to cross the border thing has been rumoured for a year or so now, but it's never been made into an official rule. I've crossed the border several times in the past year, and all I've shown (when they even ask for anything, they don't always) is my license and birth certificate, and I've been fine with that. I'd check further before you spend the money on passports.

Ill check but I think if youre flying you needa passport. I need one anyways its been 8 years since I got one. :lol: Wed be going the 2nd week in october and since im off a few days wed spend 4 or 5 days there.

VP - this is what I posted in the Rock Star thread. :)

I'm with trev. I'm hoping that Patrice will get the axe tonight. I liked her for the first week, but now she is just boring and unoriginal. She hasn't impressed me since the beginning.

Lukas is swiftly moving into my favourites, although Dilana has consistantly been my favourite since the start. Both of their performances last night kicked some serious ass. :rockon:

In Canada, we get to see the reality episode on Mondays. Their trip to Vegas looked pretty fun! I couldn't believe that Toby and Lukas passed out so early on during the party. :tsk: What kind of rockstar passes out at 10:30?! :lol:

She told me 10 minutes ago she was ready, but she's still running around. :|

Agree with all you said, Thora. :)

Patrice made my ears bleed last night - ick!

Thora, what did you think of Zayra? We've suspected for a while now that she really can sing, and her problem isn't so much with pitch, but with accent/pronounciation. Last night confirmed that to us. I thought her voice/song was really pretty!

I want to like Magni better than I do...I'm really trying!

Ryan and Toby - I can't stand them, so it's really hard for me to be objective about them. :|

What did you think of Storm? I was surprised at the number of TWOP people who agreed with the band.

Okay, going now, will read your reply when I get back. :)

VintagePunk said:
She told me 10 minutes ago she was ready, but she's still running around. :|

Agree with all you said, Thora. :)

Patrice made my ears bleed last night - ick!

Thora, what did you think of Zayra? We've suspected for a while now that she really can sing, and her problem isn't so much with pitch, but with accent/pronounciation. Last night confirmed that to us. I thought her voice/song was really pretty!

I want to like Magni better than I do...I'm really trying!

Ryan and Toby - I can't stand them, so it's really hard for me to be objective about them. :|

What did you think of Storm? I was surprised at the number of TWOP people who agreed with the band.

Okay, going now, will read your reply when I get back. :)

Zayra definitely did better in her native language. I'm still not a fan of hers, but she did a fairly good job. And yes, the song was pretty good.

I liked Magni last night. He's really been growing on me lately. Must be because of the adorable kid or something. :giggle:

I'm undecided about Ryan, so I say he can go anytime. Toby is hawt, but I don't really know either.

As for Storm, I did like her performance. I haven't read TWoP since I read the spoilers for the performance show, so I'll have to check that out. I agree that the song was kinda a bad choice, but I thought she knocked it out of the park.

I'm Dilana's bitch - she can do no wrong! :lol: Lukas was a bit annoying with his facial expressions, but other than that, I'm liking him more and more.

[/end long verbiage on Rock Star] :lol:

hi thora & hi dg !! :hug:S

:angry: :angry: I'm missing TOO MUCH FUN here. I am cry!
but I should be having an improved [tho not great] internet schedual.

hope you are both well!

DG, your sweeties are looking sooo cute!!! :love: :love:

and
Mrs & Mr Dis

:hyper:
[SIZE=huge]~*~*~*~Congratulations!!! ~*~*~*~[/SIZE]
:hyper:

Last edited:
Dazz - it was crazy in here yesterday afternoon! :lol: It was fun, but I'm sure we'll have many more times like that when you'll be around.

That's good that you'll be getting a better internet connection! :)

I'm doing well. A bit frustrated with some car difficulties, but that should be all sorted out soon. :)

thanks Drea!!! :D

i can play Mysterious Ways on my guitar now!! :happy: i just learnt it today and the effects sound just like the real deal :drool:

did i stop the party? :sad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom