Pleban Girls Party - come sail away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG :hug: :hug:

I'm sure it is just a phase and not a problem:hug:, with what happened to his friend.

Ni was like that when i meet him and because he wanted me more he changed. And even after nearly 17 years together he still pisses me off 10 times a day :madwife:

And i only see him in the evening :lol:

MEN :rolleyes:

WildHoney said:

But i'm your big sis :ohmy:

Oh well they say incest is best :flirt: :sexywink:

:lmao: !!!

I haven't heard that one in awhile

maybe partly I'm hormonal, because my uncle is here, and he's pissing me off too :rant:

:lol:

I worry about Gav, because he has a history with drugs - as much as he says he doesn't need to drink like it's an addiction, it follows a pattern. And because he's someone who likes to do a lot of different types of things for fun, and I don't want to see him become one of those guys who has his regular stool that he sits on every Friday-Sunday at his favorite bar and that's all he ever wants to do, y'know?

I go years in between drinks, and it's been at least five years since I've set foot in a bar. I am not the type to go sit in the bar with him and find it amusing - not often, anyway

WildHoney said:

But i want to see you down on you knees, Bono style :drool:

:flirt: oh well, just for you eh?

:bono: Please, Wild, PLEASE! I BEG YOU :sad:
bonokneeledgl0.jpg

:hug: I'm sure he'll be fine. It's just the first bump in the road, we'll get through it. Or we won't. Either way, I know I still have you girls :heart:

I want a bitchin cane

VintagePunk said:

So Foreman handed in his resignation. :yawn: :wave:

Indeed.
But my bet's, unless you have some insider info, is with what they were saying in the thread - he'll disappear for an episode or two and then they'll bring him back.

The ducklings are all rather flat**, but the show wouldn't be the same if House didn't have them to mock. ( mocking :love: ).

** To be honest though - I don't care. I have no interest in sitting through any of thier character development. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom