Pleban Girls Party - come sail away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Maybe he'll punish you :sexywink:

tell him he has a fan base :lol:

:drool: if only...

:lol: yea sure, I will..... but what will I say when he asks me how they know about him :uhoh:

:combust: ofcourse I'd scream your name Bri, anytime, anyplace! :flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I do believe a lumbar puncture is where they get a sample of spinal fluid? :hmm:

I could be mistaken.....not that tv ever lies :wink:

In medicine, a lumbar puncture (colloquially known as a spinal tap) is a diagnostic and at times therapeutic procedure that is performed in order to collect a sample of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) for biochemical, microbiological, and cytological analysis, or—rarely—to relieve increased intracranial pressure.

:nerd:

:lol: just kiddin'! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumbar_puncture

Sad_Girl said:

indeed, it is also known as a Spinal Tap :nerd:

And Gavin is starting to piss me off :madwife:

:cute::nerd:

If I discover this course isn't too hard core, I do beleive I'll take it. They do case studies and everything! :drool:

And no mattter what the symptoms are, patient A with symptoms x,y,z....I should always guess they have Lupus. :lol:

Not that VP is here to get the joke :madwife:

Awww, what did he do? Is he being a male? :tsk:

I'm worried about how much he's been drinking but he's spending the entire fucking weekend at the pub, getting drunk (his own words) and already told me on Wednesday he will be too drunk to talk

:mad:

this had better be a passing phase - because I am not amused

Sad_Girl said:
I'm worried about how much he's been drinking but he's spending the entire fucking weekend at the pub, getting drunk (his own words) and already told me on Wednesday he will be too drunk to talk

:mad:

this had better be a passing phase - because I am not amused

:( :hug:

I'm guessing this is just how he's trying to shake off everything that's happened - I'm sure it'll just be a phase.
He hasn't had any previous drinking problems has he?
Cause otherwise, like I said, he's probably blowing off some steam as it were.

Back
Top Bottom