Pleban Girls Party - Come one, come all; this party's too small!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's doing better, thanks for asking. He was pretty miserable and is on a lot of prescriptions, but they're starting to work. Now we just have to keep him on a regular schedule with them and he'll be a lot better soon, I hope

and My other nephew was awarded two scholarships tonight, and several acedemic awards :happy:

When we went to see Spiderman the other day, there was a Shrek 3 preview on, and I told Jeffy that Shrek was going to have a baby, and he leaned in and whispered to me, really conspiratorial-like, and told me that Donkey is going to have babies, too - babies with dragon wings :cute:

Hey Jo and Fiona :hug:

I almost used this avi instead:

adambonoknighthoodyum.jpg

he also just gets better and better :drool:

Drea. Fiona. SG. :wave:

I almost forgot what today is in U2 history. :ohmy:

Until I looked at my horoscope in the paper at lunchtime and saw "Bono, 47" under celebrity birthdays. :wink:

Been quite busy this week, SG.

*listens to Out of Control* (what else would a U2/Bono fan listen to today?) :rockon:

I was at a combination new employee and goodbye party for work Monday (alas, it was not my own goodbye party). I had two things to do Tuesday night*, then working on my resume with a friend last night, and another work thing tonight :sigh:

*one of which I still need to describe in my journal ... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea - you may want a bucket ... :shifty:

generally, I don't find him all that attractive, but this is a VERY nice picture :combust:

July.jpg

Sean :drool: :faint: :combust:

On Sunday night when I was at Megan's, not only were there commercials for The Hitcher dvd, but both The Two Towers (though I missed Sean's appearance - I saw from just before the battle at Helm's Deep on) *and* Patriot Games were on tv :drool:

Back
Top Bottom