Pleban Girls Party - Come one, come all; this party's too small!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: SG :love:

heh not much... I was just sad that nobody's been here and we haven't moved a page in over a day! why do you all suddenly have lives?

Russty :love: wow that's ages ago!!! :hug:
thanks, I love it too... :giggle: should have something on it like 'now who's the kid here?'
How are you doing?

:hug: hi gals! :love:

I'm in and out - had to take one nephew to the hospital today and at the moment they're both here, so I'm visiting a bit and playing mommy a bit etc...

I'm doing good. Just busy busy. I should be working right now. hehe I'm goofing off for a few minutes before I get busy.

How you doing? :)

Bono will always be a kid at heart. LOL

He'll be alright, thanks :heart:

He's got a bad headache from allergies and he's also got shingles :yikes: :sad: poor kid :hug:

I've missed you! What have you been up too?

GG - are you done with school for the term/semester now?

Sorry I lost my connection for a bit. :madwife:

My grandma has shingles right now, so I feel for the little guy. Its really not fun.

I've missed you too!! I'm working a ton. Like pretty much every waking moment that I'm home. :lol: I'm traveling a lot for my work and seeing different concerts. Its a busy life, but its good. I'm hoping by the end of this year/beginning of next year I'll be ready to do some solo gallery shows.

BD I hope your day gets better. :hug: :heart:

Sorry girls but my brother called and needs a ride so I have to go be a good big sister now. See ya all later. :wave: :love:

Mmmhmm...McGoodness, someone pass the chips...

KIF_1212.jpg

:sexywink:

That's right.

He's lookin at you.

WildHoney said:
Had a really wierd experience today :huh:

On the way into work i listened to U2 on my i-pod i saw 2 men wearing U2 t-shirts , on the way home i listened to Depeche Mode and saw 2 men wering DM t-shirts :ohmy:

:hmm: If you listen to Your Blue Room repeatedly would that make :adam: appear? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom