Pleban Girls Party: Cmon, sneak on in to the photobooth, things are gettin hot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, this is the complete truth. Just an hour ago, I was outside barbecuing, and I wondered how you're doing, and had planned on PMing Jem to ask if she had talked to you recently.

:ohmy: :ohmy:

HI SG, Sami, Weldy :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, this is the complete truth. Just an hour ago, I was outside barbecuing, and I wondered how you're doing, and had planned on PMing Jem to ask if she had talked to you recently.

:ohmy: :ohmy:

HI SG, Sami, Weldy :hug:

Barbecue :drool:

I've been texting with Jem back and forth over the past few weeks. Towards the end of last week I finally started to feel not so depressed, which is why I haven't been on in awhile.

daygloeyes2 said:

wolverine.gif
gambit-smiley.gif
cyclops.gif

:D :lol:

VP :hug: Sarah :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Barbecue :drool:

I've been texting with Jem back and forth over the past few weeks. Towards the end of last week I finally started to feel not so depressed, which is why I haven't been on in awhile.

Glad you're feeling better. :hug: As for the situation, I'm stunned. I've never, ever heard of a school being that completely unfair and unyielding. Most go out of their way to help and accomodate students with medical concerns. I really don't know what to say. :| I am so incredibly angry that they've done this to you...

Hi Sarah :hug:

VintagePunk said:

As for the situation, I'm stunned. I've never, ever heard of a school being that completely unfair and unyielding. Most go out of their way to help and accomodate students with medical concerns. I really don't know what to say. :| I am so incredibly angry that they've done this to you...

I know! :grumpy: :angry: WTF? :madwife:

VintagePunk said:

Glad you're feeling better. :hug: As for the situation, I'm stunned. I've never, ever heard of a school being that completely unfair and unyielding. Most go out of their way to help and accomodate students with medical concerns. I really don't know what to say. :| I am so incredibly angry that they've done this to you...

Hi Sarah :hug:

And the worst part? I found out while in line for graduation rehearsal. My name was crossed off the list. One of the most fucking humiliating things I've ever been through. :|

daygloeyes2 said:

And the worst part? I found out while in line for graduation rehearsal. My name was crossed off the list. One of the most fucking humiliating things I've ever been through. :|

Nice. :|

I'm really, really sorry you had to go through that.

daygloeyes2 said:

:scream: That's just wrong. I'm so sorry! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Nice. :|

I'm really, really sorry you had to go through that.

I'm just so pissed they're acting like they're doing me a favor by letting me come back next year. I want to go back because aside from this year, I liked it there and some of my close friends are going to be seniors this fall anyway. But they're treating me like I slacked off all year. I know I would have been graduating, no issue, if it weren't for this disease.

Back
Top Bottom