Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea :hug:

I can't believe its so cold here :ohmy:

Its supposed to be scorching hot in August and there is like ZERO humidity today.

I should have walked DJ for more than the usual 2 miles!

:wave: Hi Drea :hug: bye Drea :lol:

GG it was SO nice here today 75 and sunny :drool: and nice and cool this evening, but neither cold nor damp - I could've spent another hour walking, if I hadn't wanted to get home to watch Big Brother

< addicted :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri :hug: how'd the interview go?

I looked awesome :happy:

:lol:

Otherwise, meh. I mean, I think I did alright. He told me I impressed him when I brought my resume in (by giving it to him in person I guess? :shrug: ) way back when, but then he told me that the marking positions (what I applied for) they usually give to their grad students. Then he started pushing the lab TA positions, which is really is not what I want, and the way my classes are, I'm not really available to do. So we'll see. :slant:

Oh well, yay me for surviving my first real interview :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I looked awesome :happy:

Otherwise, meh. I mean, I think I did alright. He told me I impressed him when I brought my resume in (by giving it to him in person I guess? :shrug: ) way back when, but then he told me that the marking positions (what I applied for) they usually give to their grad students. Then he started pushing the lab TA positions, which is really is not what I want, and the way my classes are, I'm not really available to do. So we'll see. :slant:

Oh well, yay me for surviving my first real interview :happy:

:hug: keep your hopes up; you never know - 'usually' doesn't mean 'always'

and of course you looked great :flirt:

Did you see my new name on MSN? :love: I got the series finale Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen on DVD. Have you seen it? Amazing! Sidney plays a big role in it. That line you said is his last line ever. Alan Alda said that he loved that line in one of the earlier episodes and wanted to incorporate it somehow into the finale.

Oh, and I was watching M*A*S*H* last night. One of the episodes was the one where Radar gives Sophie to Potter as a gift. I thought of your journal comment. :crack: :lmao:

SG, you're gonna make me die of curiosity :scream:

daygloeyes2 said:
Did you see my new name on MSN? :love: I got the series finale Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen on DVD. Have you seen it? Amazing! Sidney plays a big role in it. That line you said is his last line ever. Alan Alda said that he loved that line in one of the earlier episodes and wanted to incorporate it somehow into the finale.

I just signed in to look :lol:
I love it, a hawkeye line, m i rite?

The series finale was amazing. It's been years since I've seen it though, but the ending, the final good bye.....let's just say I got dust in my eye :shifty: :sad:
I do believe it still holds the record as the most watched finale or something?? :hmm:
And I love that quote, I remember the original episode it was in, but I forgot it was in the finale!

daygloeyes2 said:
Oh, and I was watching M*A*S*H* last night. One of the episodes was the one where Radar gives Sophie to Potter as a gift. I thought of your journal comment. :crack: :lmao:

:lmao:!!!

When you're older, so many things will traumatize you....pens, chips, vending machines, clams, and this.....and I will be responsible for all of it.
*sniffle*
It's so nice to have been able to touch someone like this

Back
Top Bottom