PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get Craig to run his fingers firmly, but not hard, down your spine. I bet he'll find several spots that feel sore. Is the tingling in your fingers/hand? I get tingling in my baby and ring fingers when my neck is tight. Something else you can do to ease it is, if he finds sore spots along your spine, fill up a water bottle with water and freeze it...then put in on the sore spot and lean on it while you're sitting on the couch. That will sometimes ease whatever pain is shooting out from whatever nerve is pinching in that disc in your spine.

I'm an old pro at this back/nerve thing. :up:

Thanks. Yeah most of the tingling tends to be in my hands/fingers and arm. especially the right side. Will try the frozen hot water bottle. :up:

:hug:

Thick whipped Irish cream :drool :

Must have some in May :drool :

I'll have to stick with English cream since i'm not going to Ireland. :( :lol:

I SO need to get back out on the road with you girls! Laugh, have fun, see U2, flirt with cute strangers ( :sexywink : ). I've been so blah lately. I need to get out there and get my groove back! Like Stella. :lol :

:yes: If we didn't have an ocean between us we wouldn't have to wait until the tour, i'd adult nap you for the night. :wink:

That darn Atlantic again. :doh::madwife:

This is purely therapeutic, naughty girl! :shame : :wink : They can have the fun massage after.

^ :lol: 2 massages = win. In all seriiousness though it would be therapeautic though in this case.

Thanks. Yeah most of the tingling tends to be in my hands/fingers and arm. especially the right side. Will try the frozen hot water bottle. :up:

:hug:

:yes: If we didn't have an ocean between us we wouldn't have to wait until the tour, i'd adult nap you for the night. :wink:

That darn Atlantic again. :doh::madwife:

^ :lol: 2 massages = win. In all seriiousness though it would be therapeautic though in this case.

I meant like a 500 ml plastic water bottle...it's the perfect shape to sort of fit right in the curve of your back. :up:

Fucking ocean. :madwife:

Night Wild, it's been soooo much fun! :kiss:

well i better go to bed

I need to be up at 8.00am :uhoh :

It's been so much fun , PGP's back:rockon :

I know. The thread at 13 pages already. We're back. :love:

I guess i should go to bed too. 2.44am my hand/arm hurts and an my back. :angry: I can't believe you're getting up at 8am. :uhoh::hug: Night. :kiss:

Jem:clone:love: - I'll expect a PM confirming :shifty:

Will keep you updated. :shifty:

:heart:

I know. The thread at 13 pages already. We're back. :love:

I guess i should go to bed too. 2.44am my hand/arm hurts and an my back. :angry: I can't believe you're getting up at 8am. :uhoh::hug: Night. :kiss:

Will keep you updated. :shifty:

:heart:

Feel better! :heart: Try that frozen bottle thing. And advil will probably help, too. Takes the swelling down and the pressure off.

Night! :kiss:

I think I'm going to go and call my mom, and then think about bed :yawn: unless I get my second wind, the way I seem to do no matter how tired I am these days.

Night Drea :hug:

I meant like a 500 ml plastic water bottle...it's the perfect shape to sort of fit right in the curve of your back. :up :

:lol: I thought you meant a hot water bottle. :reject::lmao: thanks for clearing that up. Will defo give it a try. :up :

We're going through pages like it was an old-school PGP party :heart :

I know. :love::heart:

It will be. :heart :

And he was. I mean, anyone who can just break into a verse of Party Girl has potential. :drool : Damn GG for coming up and cutting off my action. : pout: ; )

:lol: we were wondering where you'd gone. :lol:

Maybe i should teach Craig some U2 songs. He sometimes sings the better known ones. :lol:

I'm gonna get to bed too now.

Its been awesome girls. :heart::kiss:

See you tommorow hoepfully. :love:

okay. trying not to think about the trip to see my sister. Droolin' over the new pics.

How are you? Any cool knitting projects? I haven't sewn anything in awhile... craft withdrawls :crack:

Still working on the Large Log Cabin of Doom(TM), but I'm almost done the second last section... plus numerous other crochet/knitting projects :lol:

Glad you're doing mostly okay, Weldy, and I hope the rest gets better soon. :)

As far as the posts in the last thread, re listening now or waiting, I guess everyone has their own criteria for what or when they'll listen. My big thing was that I wasn't willing to listen to individual songs if they all leaked separately, I wanted to hear the whole album at once. So, when the whole thing leaked, I was thrilled, and didn't even hesitate to listen. I heard the whole thing as they intended us to, and I'm happy with that. I really have no moral problem with hearing it early. I have the box set on preorder (Jem :kiss: ) and I'm going to be going out to get the cd the day it's released. I honestly don't understand the reasoning for waiting, but if that's what's important for some of you, that's cool. :)

I understand what you are coming from...I'm like Dazz (with waiting until the actual album comes out) most of the time...but this time I wanted to know what most of the fuss was about. I didn't listen too much though (maybe a song and a half)...cause I don't want to kill my suspense and I had things to do yesterday afternoon (which is why I'm replying to you right now)

For your pleasure ladies :drool:

n_b1.jpg

n_b2.jpg

:ohmy: Those are the most beautiful Bono pictures I've ever seen :up: :drool:

:)reject: Sorry...this is one of those rare times I like a different kind of Bono other than Elevation Bono)

Thanks Jem :hug:

The internet is still acting fishy right now :grumpy: But as long as I have Cable TV...I can learn to live with fishy Cable Internet :sigh: :D

:hug: I don't have cable TV ( Sky TV is so expensive here ). At least you have something to entertain you when your cable internet is acting up. Though maybe try complain to the company who provide the service to you. You're paying and they're meant to provide a decent service. :hug:

Wild how the hell did you get up so early. :crack: I just woke up about 12.15pm. :reject: Realised i had to get to bank and had a quick wash, got in the car and made it with about 10minutes to spare. :ohmy: : phew :

Need to get food and cup of tea now. Thanks for an amazing night last night girls. :heart:

Wow that's a LOT of pages in one night! :ohmy:

:tsk: Those Bono pics are shamelessly airbrushed. I really don't get why that's such a normal thing to do these days.

Wow that's a LOT of pages in one night! :ohmy:

I know we were at it hard and fast. :shifty:

posting i mean :tongue:

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-hes-referring-to-a-body-of-water-193962.html

^This thread :lmao:

and by body of water i mean a certain female body part, more or less

god im going down

i dont wanna drown

going down means one thing to me :wink:
whatever it is he's referring to it was plenty wet

Mmmmmm yes it's a common guys concern that he might drown while performing the act :huh:

you might be concerned if you were doing it right

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Need more food. So hungry. :drool: BBL. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom