PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sigh: :(

I'm seriously going to throw this phone.

See you Dazzled, Zuropa, hey Jem :hug:

I need a drink, too...

Just trying to eat dinner. I think I've had two bites over the past 45 minutes between calls. :happy: And my head is pounding.

It's still upon U2.com - I'm still a member :reject :

So am i. Just incase i need the membership. :lmao:

My membership here is priceless. :love::heart::soppy::heart:

sso nice to see so many people here today! :hype :

gotta leave...

take care!
see you next week! :hug ::hug ::hug :

jem! :hug :

yeah it'll be the cheepie version for me. too! :D

Sorry to miss you dazz. :hug: The cheap version tides me over until the cheap ( Deluxe delux box set arrives ) Well done to amazon uk. :love: Fingers crossed. :love:

Jem clone:love :

This time next week we'll be recovering from seeing U2 on Jonathan Ross :hyper :

I know. :hyper: Clone:love:

JD & coke :drool : CHEERS! I'll have one with you in spirit tonight!

Zooey. :hug::hyper:

I'll have my next drink for you. If you get to one of mine and Wilds US/Canadian shows w can drink JD together. :drool:

JD & Coke :drool:

I need another bottle :sigh :

I'll buy you one* soon.. :shifty:

:heart:

*A drink not the bottle. I don't think they allow that in pubs. :lol:

This is part of the reason I don't come on that often, I'm very whiny these days. :reject: :lol:

I'm tired, and stressed, and just wanted a few hours to relax, and the phone won't stop ringing...

Dealing with stuff with my mom, my sister and my brother.

Anyway, I'll put NLOTH back on now, and try to get back to my happy place...

Sorry. :reject:

Thanks Drea. :hug: The treatment itself has been fine. It's just been awfully tiring for her running down there every day. I'm glad it's the weekend and she gets a break.

Also, her memory has *really* been slipping lately, and that's a huge worry. :(

This is part of the reason I don't come on that often, I'm very whiny these days. :reject: :lol:

I'm tired, and stressed, and just wanted a few hours to relax, and the phone won't stop ringing...

Hey Ms VP :madwife:

Don't ever be SORRY , we're here for each other no matter what so if you want to whine do it

I'm not surprised you feeling like that :hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Drea. :hug: The treatment itself has been fine. It's just been awfully tiring for her running down there every day. I'm glad it's the weekend and she gets a break.

Poor VP :hug::hug:

Wish Canada was nearer ,we could come and hug you

*sending big massive Wild, NI, ALfie,Sadie & Bonnie hugs*

As I read somewhere recently, "the phone and the door do not have a sovereign right to be answered." Unless it's your mom, why not let it go to voicemail?

:hug:

Last edited:
As I read somewhere recently, "the phone and the door do not have a soverign right to be answered." Unless it's your mom, why not let it go to voicemail?

I told my sister that a while ago Sarah asked me if there was anything she could do for me, and that I told her to unplug the phone and "throw the fucker out the door." :lol: My sister replied "we have your cell number." Smart ass. lol

Just family calls I had to take. My brother's pretty much been an absent asshat through all this, and it's upsetting my mom. Some of the calls dealt with that. Hopefully they all have it out of their systems, and the rest of the night will be calm. :)

:hmm: I may have a "chocolate milk" (aka a brown cow, I still have about 90% of a bottle of Kahlua around :lol :)

Have never tried Kahula. What does it taste off? :hmm:

This is part of the reason I don't come on that often, I'm very whiny these days. :rejec t: :lol :

Awww. I know exactly how stressful it can be. :hug: I agree with Wild, no apologies, that's what we're all here for each other for, the good and the not so good :hug::heart::kiss:

She is probably just overwhelmed and wiped out with the treatment. :hug: Its alot to go through, all the various initial appointments, the checkups, the treatment and the travelling itself. It took alot of out my mum. :hug:

Let's put it this way Jem - when mixed with milk, it does taste like chocolate milk :wink: By itself I think vaguely coffeeish, I've never had it straight :lol:

I told my sister that a while ago Sarah asked me if there was anything she could do for me, and that I told her to unplug the phone and "throw the fucker out the door." :lol:

Just family calls I had to take. My brother's pretty much been an absent asshat through all this, and it's upsetting my mom. Some of the calls dealt with that. Hopefully they all have it out of their systems, and the rest of the night will be calm. :)

What is it with Brother's?? My mum's brother has left all the manual work with my aunt's house,she's had to go through it etc,all he's done is lift the phone to talk to the solicitor . Even when she was in hospital he wouldn't come and see her...I'm just glad my mum had us

Needless to say my dad ,me ,Jess & Paul don't think much of him:madwife:

Btw VP I agree with Jem :yes: Mom had some problems with her memory while she was going through the chemo, and still a little bit now when she's tired. It gets better :hug:

Have never tried Kahula. What does it taste off? :hmm:

Awww. I know exactly how stressful it can be. :hug: I agree with Wild, no apologies, that's what we're all here for each other for, the good and the not so good :hug::heart::kiss:

She is probably just overwhelmed and wiped out with the treatment. :hug: Its alot to go through, all the various initial appointments, the checkups, the treatment and the travelling itself. It took alot of out my mum. :hug:

Thanks :hug: As for the memory, for a while I was hoping it was just pain or stress or whatever, but I think it's moved beyond that now. I need to talk to the doctor about it on Monday.

What is it with Brother's?? My mum's brother has left all the manual work with my aunt's house,she's had to go through it etc,all he's done is lift the phone to talk to the solicitor . Even when she was in hospital he wouldn't come and see her...I'm just glad my mum had us

Needless to say my dad ,me ,Jess & Paul don't think much of him:madwife:

That sucks, Wild. :( Sometimes I think that many men cope by avoidance, that it's not that they're completely heartless, it's just that they can't deal. Doesn't make it any easier for those of us who do have to deal, though. :|

Back
Top Bottom