PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No :sad: :madwife:

I'm looking for a link :wink:

:( If my dvd recorder will cooperate (it doesn't always, lately :madwife: ) I'll be recording it, and I'll see what I can do, although I'm sure something with better technological skillz than I possess will be all over it. :)

Considering what time it'll be over there when Letterman's on here... you may be better off waiting till morning :lol:

I was wondering if maybe they get the shows, but a day or two behind? I think that's how some US shows are over there?

Diane! :hug: How are you? Are you going to go to the Letterman studios this week?

My old tv at the time was on it's last legs...my dad bought it for me when I got married, that's the only reason I kept it as long as I did. :heart:

The new tv, it was amazing how well my dvds looked on it. I think I watched them all the first day I had it.

:flirt: Better than usual, now that I'm here with you :wink:

I'm setting up a facebook account at the moment :D

Yes, we're all finally feeling a little better thanks - it was a LONG weekend with everyone in the house ill :yuck:

I hate to run :( but Mercy is getting tired and cranky - I need to feed and bathe her before getting her to bed

It's good to see you, though - and I hope to see you soon! on facebook or here - anywere! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom