PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 'cause I don't quite know what to think of it yet. I don't know if I actually like it or if I only like it 'cause it's a little more rockin' than most.

I'm still formulating my thoughts but in a nutshell...

Favorites: Breathe and Boots

Don't think I like at all: White as Snow

Fez: What a trip

Love the was cedars of Lebanon just ends.

NLOTH album versions kicks that b-side version's ass. It sounds like it could be from AB outtakes.

Unknown Caller is definitely growing on me

Not sure if I like 'Crazy'.

Hi girls :wave: Just popping in for a sec, I *really* need to clean. :reject:

Zuropa, that's really interesting. :up: WAS is the one song that really hasn't resonated with me yet, but I have a feeling it will eventually. I don't dislike it, it's just kind of...there. Crazy I wasn't really that fond of right off the bat either, but then one day I was listening, and it hit me like a lightning bolt, and now I love it.

The ones that got me from first listen are NLOTH (which could quite possibly become my most favourite song by anyone, ever, that's how enthused I am about it) and Cedars. LOVE the voice he's using, and the lyrics, and...well, everything about it. I found that over the course of several days, practically every time or two I listened, a new song would jump out at me, and I'd begin to appreciate it more and more.

Speaking of NLOTH, have you ladies seen this yet? OMG...

YouTube - U2 - No Line On The Horizon Live in Dublin [HD - High Quality]

Okay, back to cleaning. :wave:

Now that I hear the whole album, I don't get how GOYB made it on there. It doesn't really seem to fit... it's almost as if they were planing the track list for vinyl.

ZUUUUUUUUUUUU!:hyper::hug:

haven't heard Cedars

so far (i don't have it yet-- just on radio cuts & the UT :hyper::hug:stuff i've had time to/.....

some where on the scale of liking aLOT to loving with moments of OMG!:
Unknown Caller/ NLOTH/Breathe(just Mon on Letterman)
Minifgant Love/OMG

VP!!!!
nnnooooooooooo!!!!
wait come baaaaaaack!!

Just for a sec. I had to stay and watch the video once more before I left. :shifty:

How are you? :hug: Any luck at the Letterman studios this week? I've noticed you've been missing, and have been hoping for you. :hyper:

VP :drool:

Want to come and do my cleaning?? :wink:

Yeah that performance is from The Culture Show that was on BBC last week :drool:

I downloaded the full version of the show last night. :drool: Sicy is putting links to all the performances in the Look Here First stickied thread in WTAHAN. :heart:

I have enough trouble keeping up with my own work these days. :reject: I'm out so much, and when I'm home I'm just blah and tired and unmotivated. And so I end up surfing for U2 stuff, lol.

I have enough trouble keeping up with my own work these days. :reject: I'm out so much, and when I'm home I'm just blah and tired and unmotivated. And so I end up surfing for U2 stuff, lol.

tru dat, VP :hug:

The maid's one iseven better :sexywink:

Can iwave my "pom-poms" at you ?:flirt:

Only if you keep 'em covered - the race officials tend to frown on that sort of thing, you know.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

well i did't get to shake his hand (let alone giving or getting a hug,
or saying hi I'm_____ ....

There was SUCH a crowd build up between the time Edge showed up first today Afternoon ( 1:30+ ish he went right in BUT Mon night he bounded across the street over to the crowd around 8:30 PM - he was SO sweet & adorable), Adam 2nd (only 1 so so pic :grumpy:)

and then B was there

I was in the middle of the barricades...... and he started on the western (towards 8th Ave side) side and worked eastwards..... hard to get pics........ gota few --- the best one is half cut off jeeezzeee :mad:)

but he stood in front with all the security as he signed stuff and I managed to saay..
"thank you for your talent, and your caring in action.."
he stopped for a sec and replied "Well' :thank you for saying that.." :drool::hyper::drool::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom