PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yikes: Frazzled - I got to work at 6:30am and I'm leaving at 9:30pm. Show week. But I get to go out on my lunch break tomorrow and buy NLOTH and play it on the theatre sound system!!! :hyper: X 1000 ('m still an album virgin)

It's going to sound absolutely amazing through the theatre sound system :drool:

I'd day dream that the band are there performing :shifty:

Wow those are long hours :crack:

Yeah, I've set up the projector and watched PopMart and Slane. It's amazing. Then one night I had a dream they were playing here. And Larry and I were singing :shrug: But a good dream nonetheless!

Thanks for the links to the posts. I saw your stuff in the London thread - looks like an amazing time. FALL is so far away for the tour to start - Mr. Z and I talked about a trip to europe to see U2 and Coldplay but now we need to be alittle more money conscious. Stoopid economy, messing with my entertainment schedule :madspit:

Thanks for the links to the posts. I saw your stuff in the London thread - looks like an amazing time. FALL is so far away for the tour to start - Mr. Z and I talked about a trip to europe to see U2 and Coldplay but now we need to be alittle more money conscious. Stoopid economy, messing with my entertainment schedule :madspit:

Yeah even i'm having to look at what i wanted to do and what realistically i can do.

Until the tours announced i can't make any firm decisions. Hope to make at least 1 american and ! Toronto gig

Apparently it's been going on all day :doh:

My students are lurking with me - this just happened in my office.

Jenny: I wonder if they have a Bono cutout you could win.
Byron: Did you say Bono cock?!?!

:lmao:

MollyMollyMolly MOLLY! (*sung to the tune of 'Ruby')

:wave: Hi Zooey!!!! How are you, excited for tomorrow?!?!
I just now "got" the thread title :reject:
My only excuse is I just woke up from a 3 hour nap and I'm still kinda :tired:

eta: I never hear from u2.com anymore, if I was relying on them for info I would be assuming u2 were still in Morocco recording material, not an album, just "stuff" :tsk:

Ladies! Still tryingh to get into the secret Boston gig. Need all the good vibes I can get!!

Or an in at one of the radio stations. That would be cool too. :nerd:

Still an hour and a half before Letterman. :waiting: :wink:

I wish I could go touring to see multiple shows ... but it all depends on when I get another job.

:lol:! I just saw one of those ROFLRAZZI.com pics in the Mythbusters group on Rav.. It's a picture of Adam and Jamie and the caption reads:

Best Job In The World
Blowing stuff up all day long, while getting rich and famous, in the name of science

:heart: :giggle:

(And if you've never seen Mythbusters you should! :love::lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom