PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:reject: I skipped sports tonight cause I'm tired.

Have you seen the latest performances VP? :D

Yup, I've watched Letterman all week, and then happened to see a thread about GMA just after I got up, and I was able to see some of it before I had to leave this morning. And I have all of the BBC stuff downloaded. How about you? Letterman's been incredible. :drool:

Donald Woods? Is that who you're thinking of? Good luck making it to that gig. I don't know if you saw earlier in the thread, I missed out on my chance to win a trip to LA to the radio interview thingy. Boo.:angry:

oh! fuckin' bummer, zu! :madspit: :( :hug:

Yes-- Donald Woods!! I remembered his name last night at home ( I knew i'd remember eventually!)
It was an honor to hear him, and meet him afterwards! :)

Hey Dazzled :hug: Come down off your Bono high yet? :wink:

I think I'm going to head out to pick up pizza. I'm weak and starving, and too tired to cook. Damn you pizza, and your tempting ways. :angry:

Have any of you seen this, about ticket prices?

From billboard:

Field level is going to be $55, and there will be 10,000 tickets a show, every show, at $30, Fogel says. The price points are $250, $90-$95, depending on the market; $55, and $30

:hmm:

I think I'm just going to stay in here. :reject:

Sarah just called, and she's on her way out on a sort of date with this guy she's liked for months now. :happy: My advice to her? Call me if she had any questions about pee mints.*

*Gilmore Girls reference

Zuropa? Drea? How are you ladies tonight?

Btw Drea, a Toronto fan PMed me out of the blue earlier this week, and I was telling him how TO fans often get together to see Elevation shows. I see he's started a thread in the meetings forum. He seems enthusiastic!

:D You should come down for one when your mom's better :hug: First TO show this year is April 3rd, it's the anniversary show :)

I'll go check the meetings thread and see if people've said anything yet *g*

:D You should come down for one when your mom's better :hug: First TO show this year is April 3rd, it's the anniversary show :)

I'll go check the meetings thread and see if people've said anything yet *g*

:hug:

I really should - feels like I haven't had real fun in forever. :)

I took her for scans today...full body bone scan, and upper body CT scan. Hopefully they'll be okay, because I really don't know how much more bad news I can handle at the moment. :happy:

Sorry. :reject:

Just found out we're moving next weekend, my son's teacher thinks he has ADHD and Mr.Z took a pay cut in order to try to save his job and the district I work for is looking at $20 - $60million cut for next year.

Talk about a downer of a day.

VP :hug: Like I told you before, you're dealing with all the day to day shit that Megan had to deal with, that I avoided by being here :hug: You have to take some time for yourself too or you'll go crazy :hug:

Let me know if you decide to come out - the show's at the Docks (which is called Polson Pier now). It's been all remodelled, you wouldn't recognize it :) Elevation did a show there in October and the sound's great, with room for a video screen too :D

Just found out we're moving next weekend, my son's teacher thinks he has ADHD and Mr.Z took a pay cut in order to try to save his job and the district I work for is looking at $20 - $60million cut for next year.

Talk about a downer of a day.

Oh wow, I'm sorry. :( I can't claim to be an expert, but I do know a bit about ADHD, if you ever want to talk. But then I'm sure you know plenty too, being a teacher. :hug: The best advice I have is to get him tested by an expert, don't take your family doctor or his teacher's word for it. The latter being weird to say because you're a teacher and all...but he's your child, so I'm sure you know what I mean.

VP :hug: Like I told you before, you're dealing with all the day to day shit that Megan had to deal with, that I avoided by being here :hug: You have to take some time for yourself too or you'll go crazy :hug:

Let me know if you decide to come out - the show's at the Docks (which is called Polson Pier now). It's been all remodelled, you wouldn't recognize it :) Elevation did a show there in October and the sound's great, with room for a video screen too :D

Thanks for the offer! :hug: I really do appreciate it. I doubt that early April will be doable for me - any extra $ I have :rolleyes: will be going for tour tickets. It's still nice being asked, though! :)

Dazzled :hug:

Hey Dazzled :hug Come down off your Bono high yet? :wink

:eyebrow:
my what??!!???

Oh............THAT..........

:shifty:

whenever I'm hearing one of my fave U2 songs, and hearing his voice in certain parts/songs or a current photo where i think he looks especially good--I'm like :love::drool::drool: I met him! and he thanked me....Whoa, *fans self* When i look at older photos I'm like omg I finally met him!:drool::drool::drool:

I'm sure i'll be floating up onto cloud 9 off & on during this whole tour cycle!

ANd whenever I hear Edge doing some particularly amazing guitar work/melodies, and when he's looking gooood I'm like, and I met hin 3times!!:hyper::love::drool: ANd I made him smile really big w a compliment in 05. Happy sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom