Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night B yelled for me from the living room. I ran out there all panicked, cuz he sounded like something was wrong. I get out there and all he wanted was to tell me he saw a commercial for Pirates of the carribean! I told him next time he yells like that he better be bleeding or dying! And if he doesn't tell me quicker next time the commercial comes on he will be bleeding or dieing when I find out. :lol: :laugh:

I was just flipping thru my channels, and saw Mary J Blige and some guy on American Idol singing "One." :huh: :yikes: I never watch the show, but that was uh, interesting. I really do NOT like the way she does that song. :(

ThoraSEB said:
I was just flipping thru my channels, and saw Mary J Blige and some guy on American Idol singing "One." :huh: :yikes: I never watch the show, but that was uh, interesting. I really do NOT like the way she does that song. :(

:yuck: :no: I really don't like her voice at all it's like nails on a chalk board :barf:

I like one or two MJB songs, but not her version of One. :(

I agree VP - Johnny with eyeliner, hell, even Johnny without eyeliner is totally smokin'! :combust:

Last edited:
Johnny with eyeliner is so hawt! :faint:

Okay my heads gonna explode bring on some hawt people pictures. I don't care who they are. Who ever strikes your fancy works for me. Just bring the pretties, please! :(

Russty Cat said:
Johnny with eyeliner is so hawt! :faint:

Okay my heads gonna explode bring on some hawt people pictures. I don't care who they are. Who ever strikes your fancy works for me. Just bring the pretties, please! :(

BonoCCEra6s7g9.jpg

&%##!~@% :madspit:

this cfomp seems to erase my post when i get the TOO MANY Images o message while the other places don't:mad: :madspit:

I'm NOT typing all that again...nothing very exciting or bad....just individual commentd on your previous doings

the cliff-notes version

:wave: HIIIIIIIIIII All!
congrats drea

extra :hug:s Russty & VP

VP you have my e-m addy if you want anothe shoulder {hug}

I got about 20 mins here :)

I thought 30 would be the one to really feel different. But it didn't really. I still feel like I'm 25 most of the time. :lol:

Nighty night Snooky sweet dreams. :hug: :heart:

Hi Weldy :wave: :hug:

Did we loose SG? :( :hug:

Back
Top Bottom