Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ol I'm already sick of the hype about the soccer cup... *sigh*.. and it didn't even START yet!
:lol:
I don't like watching sports.. I like doing it :wink:

:lol: I'm sure it would be annoying if you're not interested in that at all. They've been showing a lot of commercials for the World Cup over here as well. :)

When I was younger I was really into sports - swimming, gymnastics, dancing, track & field, figure skating, and on and on. Now I'm kinda lazy, and not so into sports. :lol: I just take a dance class once a week, and go swimming twice a week.

What do you do?

Hi all :wave:

You wanna know which smiley is my favourite atm?

This one: :censored:

Remind me not to get dogs when I move out of this nut house! :angry:

Hey Clone:love: :hug:

Hi Molly :hug:

We were babysitting dogs today (doggysitting?) and of course, both of those stupid dogs (huge german shepards) and my own little dog, had bad stomachs, and decided to crap. A lot. Inside the house. On the living room floor :madwife:

Lol aww Jez, well at least I think it's Thursday! It's exactly one month till I go to America... Eeeeek! Hmm how will I ever update the fic?

irish_leprechaun_framed_shamrock_md.gif

Not bad. I'm so bored at work though. :sigh: I don't know what it is about today, but the day has been dragging on and on. Can't wait to leave!! :D

How about you?

Back
Top Bottom