Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some hawt pics Russty! :happy:

u2chest.jpg

00057972.png

Bye Snooky! :hug:

Hi Weldy! :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I thought 30 would be the one to really feel different. But it didn't really. I still feel like I'm 25 most of the time. :lol:

:lol: My 30th birthday started by being picked up/asked out by a guitarist after a concert I went to on the 24th, and ended seeing U2 outside MuchMusic after the 2nd TO Elevation show :wink: If only I'd known then what I know now about ticket drops, or waited with those two girls I saw outside the Much studios at about 5pm instead of walking by and going to Playdium thinking I had lots of time...

Thanks SG! :hug: Bono is so just comforting in an odd way. I swear if he hugged me right now I would just cry and get snot all of his pretty clothes. :lol:

Hi Dazz! :hug: :heart:

random/

walking to the nursing home after the bus at least half of the ten blocks it's very old suburban {more, bigger trees and bigger space between houses} looking - had their lawns cut today.

it was a 75 degree day.a few happy clouds, DEEP blue skies and the smell of Fresh Cut Green Grass!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'll take the two guys on the left to come help make me feel better. :wink: :giggle:

Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Drea! Happy birthday to you! :kiss: :hug:

I celebrated my 30th by seeing my first U2 show, getting a smile and a hi from Bono, and meeting my first Pleban! :drool: Not a bad 30th birthday at all. :wink:

I need to get to bed, have to go to that thing called work tomorrow :wink: Can I beg for an Adam cap to show up in the thread sometime tomorrow? :sexywink: :flirt:

G'night all :hug:

night Drea

Hey russty.. it's all good i just took a nap

VP
its fine
it is hard to get used to having someone else in the house...
it is always like this at first... i am so used to being alone and controlling everything and now
i have to compromise :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug::heart:
He is, isn't he? Just another reason to add to the list of why I adore him so. :girlysigh:

I'm so glad to have you guys, cuz you don't think its crazy that I find comfort in men that I don't really even know. :lol:

Things that bring me comfort:

Bono
Edge
Mike McCready
Eddie Vedder
Mr. Cat
my girlfriends
Bandit the wonder cat
art
music
the ocean

Yep I'm weird. :lol: