Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

:yes: I did! What did you think?

It was pure insanity!!! I don't know how I'm going to last all summer without finding out what happens next!!! :scream:

I'm so curious how Desmond and his ex girlfriend now! And I seriously thought the button was totally fake. But I was soo wrong......

Right, I think that's my cue to leave.
Stupid slow computers. :madwife:

:heart: have a nice night/day/whatever everyone!
Night :hug:

Night Jez :hug:

Sweet sweaty Edgy dreams :shifty:

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:evil:

Bye jez :hug:

Hi Weldy, Drea, Mucca :hug: to you all!

My net's being slow all round tonight, booooo.

Wild you're right, we ARE all way too hot ;)

Mucca said:

It was pure insanity!!! I don't know how I'm going to last all summer without finding out what happens next!!! :scream:

I'm so curious how Desmond and his ex girlfriend now! And I seriously thought the button was totally fake. But I was soo wrong......

It was a bit insane! Have a look at the Lost thread - there's some interesting stuff there!

http://forum.interference.com/t159749.html

Hi girls. :hug: I'm all caught up, but now I have to barbecue. :sad: And I can't be running back and forth between the barbecue and the computer, cause the last time I did that, I burned my chicken and it was tough as shoe leather. :lol:

Thora, sorry for bailing earlier - I just got home from school, thought I'd sit down at the computer for a few, then the phone rang :mad: and then I had to leave to pick up Sarah and run a few errands.

No one had better bug me for the rest of the night. :madwife:

Back in 15. :kiss:

Hee, cute pic Thora! :D

Hi VP :hug:

hi anyone else I missed, lol. might go soon... I have nothing interesting to say tonight :(

aww no you don't Thora. I hate all pics of me though... not sharing any with you, I'm sorry, you'll all not speak to me again! ;)

Back
Top Bottom