Pleban Girls Party - Braving the storms of life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing all right thanks for asking, BB :)

Weldy - I am happy to see that you can discuss this without feeling like it's a personal attack, just talking about it calmly :yes:

VP are you watching CSI?

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing all right thanks for asking, BB :)

Weldy - I am happy to see that you can discuss this without feeling like it's a personal attack, just talking about it calmly :yes:

VP are you watching CSI?

I'm not that stupid....I just don't like people treating my crap like it's a childish thing..and I don't like rehashing serious stuff I talked about earlier...makes me feel a little dumb :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not that stupid....I just don't like people treating my crap like it's a childish thing..and I don't like rehashing serious stuff I talked about earlier...makes me feel a little dumb :D

I was just explaining my perspective, and the perspectives of many others around here. If you want to avoid it, it's very simple...keep the TMI items to yourself. :)

Yes SG, I'm watching CSI, or trying to. I keep zoning out. :crack: Sarah just had to explain a large portion of it to me. :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:
Bye VP :hug:

Weldy you ok?

Yea I'm ok...I made some comment about a certian something coming out of a certian area of my body cause it's a part of my PMS symptoms in the last thread and everyone was acting childish in my eyes by making gagging noise or something similar and I got sligtly prissy and talked about it in this thread.....and me and SG had a good talk about it and VP decided to rehash the comment...which makes me feel funny cause I don't like to rehash my serious comments. (That's why I made the :sigh: :sad: comment to VP cause she ordered me to keep my TMI comments to myself...and I can't do that cause it's not in my nature).

Sorry for doing that to you....I feel ashamed for putting you through this :reject:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea I'm ok...I made some comment about a certian something coming out of a certian area of my body cause it's a part of my PMS symptoms in the last thread and everyone was acting childish in my eyes by making gagging noise or something similar and I got sligtly prissy and talked about it in this thread.....and me and SG had a good talk about it and VP decided to rehash the comment...which makes me feel funny cause I don't like to rehash my serious comments. (That's why I made the :sigh: :sad: comment to VP cause she ordered me to keep my TMI comments to myself...and I can't do that cause it's not in my nature).

Sorry for doing that to you....I feel ashamed for putting you through this :reject:

Everyone reacts differently to certain situations so it's understandble with how you felt :hug: Don't feel bad :)

BonosBaby12 said:
(Wipes forehead) Ok wow thanks! :lol: Was starting to worry I was going to make a reputation for myself with making others cry :lol:

No...I'm extremely moody when I'm PMSy...and it's worse if I'm tired! :lol:

Why did you think I was prissy about the whole "TMI Waring" thing?! It was my PMS symptoms that was partly to blame!

(I know my grammar sucks most of the time in terms of phrasing and actual words...but that's just me).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...I'm extremely moody when I'm PMSy...and it's worse if I'm tired! :lol:

Why did you think I was prissy about the whole "TMI Waring" thing?! It was my PMS symptoms that was partly to blame!

(I know my grammar sucks most of the time in terms of phrasing and actual words...but that's just me).

Oh Im really pissy if someone wakes me up in the morning! I am so not a morning person at all :no:

It's ok Im a writer but I usually slack off with writing properly here,lol. Know I shouldn't but by nighttime Im usually so tired and just don't care,lol.

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwwww SG Jeffy is sooooooo adorable! Awwwwww :cute:

Your older nephews are very nice looking :). Oh and Im loving your hair!

Jake has been offered a modeling job for abercrombie & fitch, but he's planning on going to College for Engineering/Architecture and Matt always has girls following him around :lol:

Jeffy actually came home with three phone numbers and girls names the other day, from 1st grade :lmao:

Weldy, I was pretty tired the night of those pics with Jeffy :yes:

Back
Top Bottom