Pleban Girls Party-Bono teasing us here, there, and everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
Food :drool:

Clonecaptain! :hyper: :drool:

Sorry bout your ears hurting. :( :hug: I hate pain too-which makes me wonder how I'm going to be able to get a tattoo when I turn 18! :lmao:

Clonecaptian...you came back:love: :love: thank you for defending my journal when I was away from the camp:love:

tattoo:yikes: whatcha gonna get? I go through phases of wanting one and not.

My brother keeps trying to talk me into it...he has 9 I think?

Dismantled said:

Clonecaptian...you came back:love: :love: thank you for defending my journal when I was away from the camp:love:

Geeeeet one Dis. Tattoos are :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I've always heard that the very best way to do dishes is to let them soak in very hot water for a while. :wink:

Bri!!! :hug: :heart: :clonelove:

*squeal* :hyper:
You came back!!! :happy:

How's my clone? And your mom?
:hug::heart::clonelove:

Dis
Is this your first ear piercing?
My ears aren't periced.....
<--------- needle wimp

:lol:

Hi Wild! :hug:
Yes......I got leprosy......that's exciting right? :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Leprosy is sexy :drool:......right? right?....
*watches people poke her with a 10 ft pole*
*wonders if B has a 10 foot pole*
:giggle:

Dis.......cut your hair short? What....trying to look like young ali? :wink:

~BS~ *snicker*
People say that too me alll the time....hmm......I wonder why... :p

PS. My cousins initials are BS......LOL, poor girl

Bri bri bri...do you pay attention ever!:tsk: I said NOT short:tsk: :wink: :wink:

I knew a kid whos name was Andy Scott Shafer......you do the initals:lmao:

Dismantled said:

I will always defend your journal captain! :love: (BTW, I accidentally typed in yournal before realizing my mistake! :lmao: )

I want a couple, but for my 1st I want it to be a rose on a stem on my lower back. My brother has one tattoo and wants another. He said he'd pay for it as my 18th birthday present! :happy:

Wild! :hug:

Andy Scott Schafer...poor kid. :lmao: :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

Geeeeet one Dis. Tattoos are :drool:

I think I am getting to the "too old for that" stage:|

I also don't know what I would get...or where...I kinda hate to put something on me that I could never get off....I am in mad love with my skin:love:

:rolleyes: <----at myself

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dis
Is this your first ear piercing?
My ears aren't periced.....
<--------- needle wimp

Hi Wild! :hug:
Yes......I got leprosy......that's exciting right? :wink:

Not my first..I have a hoop in my upper ear.

Don't worry Bri they don't use a needle...they use a friggin huge ram rod:yikes:

it really doesn't hurt Bri:hug: you should do it...they are so pretty:love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

She's doing well, thanks....just about drove me crazy with calls and requests yesterday, which means things are back to normal. :lol:

And I'm doing better, too...Haven't had to take advil for 2 days!!! :happy: :hyper:

And you went and got yourself leprosy without checking with me first?? :shame: :wink:

:hug:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

I will always defend your journal captain! :love: (BTW, I accidentally typed in yournal before realizing my mistake! :lmao: )

I want a couple, but for my 1st I want it to be a rose on a stem on my lower back. My brother has one tattoo and wants another. He said he'd pay for it as my 18th birthday present!

Thats cool your brother wants to pay for your tat:up: I heard the lower back hurts:(

Wild:hyper: :hyper:

and VP is here:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
I don't remember if getting ears pierced hurt at all. I was 3 months old. I had no choice. :lol:

:lol: Some people I know are against that because babies can't make an informed decision. :eyebrow:

The lobes don't hurt at all...but getting the cartiledge done was enough to make me lash out :yikes: It was worse than my tattoos :|

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Some people I know are against that because babies can't make an informed decision. :eyebrow:

The lobes don't hurt at all...but getting the cartiledge done is enough to make me lash out :yikes: It was worse than my tattoos :|

I could have made an informed decision at 3 months old! :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

Where?? :shifty:

She's actually off being productive, and this conversation is just a figment of your imagination. :wink:

Throwing dishes in hot water and leaving them there is what I'd call productive. :wink:

Seriously, that's what I'd do probably. :lmao:

Dismantled said:

Not my first..I have a hoop in my upper ear.

Don't worry Bri they don't use a needle...they use a friggin huge ram rod:yikes:

it really doesn't hurt Bri:hug: you should do it...they are so pretty:love:

ram rod! :lol:

They used to use a needle gun thing..I remember, I was all set to get it done when I was like 8...until the pulled that baby out. I booked. :lol:

I wore magnetic earrings for Grad/prom...they were pretty.....

Someday......if I'm drunk maybe :lol:

PS. I want to meet Andy...:lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

VP my mom and I stayed in the Palmer House Hilton...very VERY classy and nice...great location. It's really expensive in the summer but this'll be in September so you may be able to get a good deal. We managed to snag a studio room (one bed and small but it doesn't matter) for $79 US a night. :up:

That's where me & Jem are Staying :hyper: :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

ram rod! :lol:

They used to use a needle gun thing..I remember, I was all set to get it done when I was like 8...until the pulled that baby out. I booked. :lol:

I wore magnetic earrings for Grad/prom...they were pretty.....

Someday......if I'm drunk maybe :lol:

PS. I want to meet Andy...:lmao:

you don't want to meet Andy...he was a F:silent: ck Wad:madspit:

VintagePunk said:

She's doing well, thanks....just about drove me crazy with calls and requests yesterday, which means things are back to normal. :lol

And I'm doing better, too...Haven't had to take advil for 2 days!!! :happy :hyper

And you went and got yourself leprosy without checking with me first?? :shame: :wink

:hug:

Awwww! :lol: Well if she's driving you nuts, she must be back into tip top shape. :wink: :hug:
And I'm glad you're feeling better too! :hug: So the massages are helping? Marilyn must be good. ;)

And I know....it was an impulsive decision, what can I say?

But it brings a whole new meaning to that song "Pieces of Me"

:lmao:
All together now, ewwwww!

Oh!
On the subject of weird names, my cousisn french teacher, in elementary school....
Mme, Dick...........

And her husbands name?

Harry.

:lmao:!! I kid you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom