Pleban Girls Party-Bono teasing us here, there, and everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzlingamy said:
Hi Fly :wave:

i think its so awesome of someone who wants to be a nurse. I have a close friend who is a nurse and she works sooooo hard, but she really loves it. :)

im just doing a pr degree. To turn into a PR spinning machine of a person :wink:

hehehe

I'm thinking about going into PR when I go to college.

VP, that's awesome! :hyper:

Anyway you can get yourself to Boston? :sexywink:

:wave:
quick heyloooo before i go cook dinner!
hope u are all oky!
ive just got the video from live8 murrayfields
and OH MY GAWD! am so gutted im screaming and jumping to wetwetwet!
can see me and jem during the corrs first song! [me bopping with me ireland flag] and during sugababes we look like we are falling asleep!
bono :drool: :drool: :drool:
and them jeans i forgot wot they showed! and how so well! :drool: [anyone would think im his fan not larrys!]:drool:

righteo gunna go and stare at the dog cos hes escaped again today and i dont trust him in the garden now!
ttfn
be back laters!
xxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: :hug:

Oh Susan, chill out. I was just trying to include you in our discussion since you worry about be left out and all.

Didn't know about the 999 ( I think 999 is pre-fix for 'sales' calls here) And 911 is becoming a joke in the US because people use it for every little thing. I was insinuating that you may have to dial 911 for me in case I fainted.

I won't bother you any more with my jovial attitude.

VintagePunk said:

So you have ...what?....9 men to choose from? Surely you can leave Bono for me. :wink:

:( But, but, but I still love me some Bono! <pout> I guess I'll have to be nice to you and let you have Bono for now. But I can't guarentee he won't creep into my dreams. :wink:

I'm so jealous of you going to Chicago! That would be so great! :hyper: I hope it works out!

VintagePunk said:

Do you know the city very well?? May need to talk to you about hotels...

VP my mom and I stayed in the Palmer House Hilton...very VERY classy and nice...great location. It's really expensive in the summer but this'll be in September so you may be able to get a good deal. We managed to snag a studio room (one bed and small but it doesn't matter) for $79 US a night. :up:

U2Girl1978 said:
Jeez, some people need to relax and stop jumping over each other.

For God sakes, I come in this thread for peace and this is what happens. :tsk:

Don't leeeave Jules!!! *clings to Jules leg* :sad: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I'd LOVE to go to Boston/the east coast, actually....looks so pretty there!

It is. :yes:

Russty Cat said:

:( But, but, but I still love me some Bono! <pout> I guess I'll have to be nice to you and let you have Bono for now. But I can't guarentee he won't creep into my dreams. :wink:

I'm so jealous of you going to Chicago! That would be so great! :hyper: I hope it works out!

:lol: Fine then, I'll share. Can;t stand to see you pout. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Do you know the city very well?? May need to talk to you about hotels...

I know a little, like where to shop.....State Street

I think if you can get a room near Grant Park, you will be fairly close to everything.

We are at the Congress.

Sorry GG - I read it too fast&when i read back over it, i realised totally what you meant so i fully apologise for the remark :( :reject:

Maybe it'd be best if i didn't come back after all!

FlyYourKite said:

VP my mom and I stayed in the Palmer House Hilton...very VERY classy and nice...great location. It's really expensive in the summer but this'll be in September so you may be able to get a good deal. We managed to snag a studio room (one bed and small but it doesn't matter) for $79 US a night. :up:

The $79 room was at the Hilton?? :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Fine then, I'll share. Can;t stand to see you pout. :wink:

Thank you! :hug: I will share the PJ boys with ya. :yes: :giggle:

Julessss don't leaveeeee! :hug:

Anyone else jumps on GG and I'm bring out the flip flop o' pain!! And I'm not afraid to use it! :wink:

:hug: GG

VintagePunk said:

The $79 room was at the Hilton?? :ohmy:

:yes: I almost had a hernia when they quoted the price. I think something had to do with me being a student but I was confused. I didn't ask questions, just booked :lol:

Maybe you can find some kind of a deal like that! I'm not really familiar with many other hotels. But that one is very nice.

Russty, you and your flip flop 'o pain are hilarious :lmao: Very funny mental image!

DG.....if you love talking to people, like running/organising things loving have a good time and a bit of a party, enjoy meeting people and have good time management i suggest PR would be AWESOME!!

I really enjoy my degree. I only have 6 months left! PR is hard, but the rewards just kick ass!

Plus my major is the music industry, so my job placement was with universal music running instores and photo shoots for a local aussie band which was lots of fun! :D

Russty Cat said:

Thank you! :hug: I will share the PJ boys with ya. :yes: :giggle:

Julessss don't leaveeeee! :hug:

Anyone else jumps on GG and I'm bring out the flip flop o' pain!! And I'm not afraid to use it! :wink:

:hug: GG

I was gonna say something to GG about making me wear that helmet. But now that you said something about the flip flop o' pain, I'll keep my mouth shut and not say anything. :no: :silent:

:wink:

Well girls I have to go, time to get the girls ready to go to town.

I'll see ya guys this afternoon. :hug: :wave: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

I was gonna say something to GG about making me wear that helmet. But now that you said something about the flip flop o' pain, I'll keep my mouth shut and not say anything. :no: :silent:

Now WAIT JUST A MINUTE here.
I can't have my daughters not giving me lip, that just wouldn't be a normal relationship :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

<hands GG the flip flop o' pain>

Here you go and you have my permission to use it!!!!!

DG if ya know what's good for ya, you won't be sassing her! :mad: :wink:

Byeeeeee! buahahahaha :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom