Pleban Girls Party: Bono is Rocking and Ruff's OUT OF CONTROL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone give me a quick update!
My rents are on the verge of spazzing out at me for going on here all day :mad:

Anyone know if Ruff got in the egg?

VintagePunk said:
Bonostatue.jpg

He looks at you with an evil grin. "Jax," he says, "I've been waiting for you." The irony that he's about to defile you against a piece of religious iconography is not lost on you. He takes your hand, pulls you onto the base of the statue and roughly grabs your hips. His mouth envelops yours in a long, hot, probing kiss, as his hands travel the length of your back. As you gasp aloud, his hands move lower and lower....

:drool:
As good as the first time..if not better...:combust:

( :shh: guess what I've started reading again...:wink: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm also wondering...sorry it took me a while to get back online...but this website is finally starting to annoy me!

Plus...I took a nap too.

:yes:

Ok I'll be back on later tonight

See you girls later!:wave:

Can't get part 1??? But it sets up part 2 so beautifully...you MUST have it!! :lol: does the link not work, or did you just save page two?
Try replacing the number 2 in the url with 1 - that should work.

VintagePunk said:
Bonostatue.jpg

He looks at you with an evil grin. "Jax," he says, "I've been waiting for you." The irony that he's about to defile you against a piece of religious iconography is not lost on you. He takes your hand, pulls you onto the base of the statue and roughly grabs your hips. His mouth envelops yours in a long, hot, probing kiss, as his hands travel the length of your back. As you gasp aloud, his hands move lower and lower....

Holy Baloney! :huh:

Mucca - you should be on as long as you like girl! :wink:

VP! OH thank you thank you thank you! For that DELECTABLE and earth-shattering&utterly orgasmic pic of B!!!! :drool: :drool:

Just think: The show is probably starting about NOW!!! :ohmy:

Oh to be there!!!!!!

I'm afraid i need to go to bed now as i really ought to be getting myself bk to a little of a routine here since i'll have to attempt to get bk to some sort of normal routine&do actual work + chores! YAWN - boooooring!

So nite&I shall def see ya tom Bri! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:
I tried to use the link..(which I saved lmao)...but it says the page don't exisit..yet page 2 does :shrug:

Hang on, I'll get the link for the 1st page and try it.

Sarah - "you can't have the sex without the foreplay...if you're a woman, at least."

:lol: My kid is awesome!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom