PLEBAn Girls Party - Blue Crack is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish I could come back at night. My daughter is a computer hog & won't let me use it in the evening. Plus she's nosy & would want to see everything I was talking about. She says I'm too obsessed with Bono. (She just doesn't know how much:giggle: ) 3 more days of work til vacation! :dancing: Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone. :macdevil: :bono:

Wild and VP :hug: :hug:

I went upstairs around 11:30 to watch TV and wound up falling asleep. Which was a good thing since I would have been going insane if I had stayed on the comp last night. :lol:

DG, Wild :hug:

DG, I feel kinda weird admitting this, maybe a little ashamed, but I didn't miss it at all. :lol: I was busy on msn, and didn't have time to refresh anyway...even if it had been working, I probably wouldn't have been able to keep up with the thread. :huh:

hi :hug:s everyone!

:huh: I'd only gotten on the computer at the net for 20 mins vbeofre all that site havoc happened :ohmy: .

i though maybe it was just me/ our end of the net connection :angry:...and alls of you were having fun....and i was stuck with 'page canot....:blahblah: ......'

i'll be here for just a few mins.... then i'll be at library tonight!

VintagePunk said:
DG, Wild :hug:

DG, I feel kinda weird admitting this, maybe a little ashamed, but I didn't miss it at all. :lol: I was busy on msn, and didn't have time to refresh anyway...even if it had been working, I probably wouldn't have been able to keep up with the thread. :huh:

I fell asleep, so I didn't miss it either. :wink:

With all the drama that's happened on the site the past 2 days, maybe it's a good thing the site crashed last night. :lol:

Hey Dazzled :hug:

What a day. I've been on the phone since I got up. :|

My car is going to cost a minumum of $700, maximum of around $1300. :mad:

And I love my mother dearly, but the woman is driving me nuts. I feel so guilty for saying that. :|

I went onto another u2 site, and then on to my SW bud's letterzine site.
That was pretty good, but that's NOT what I paid scarce extra-dollars this week for.
At least :uhoh: but i hope not, if it happens again tonight, the lib is free!

I had really wanted to throw out my thoughts from several threads from over weekend. last night.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

And I love my mother dearly, but the woman is driving me nuts. I feel so guilty for saying that. :|

:no: very sorry about the car repairs! :hug:

you can e-m me about your mom if you want. [ Netified-shoulder-to-cry-on }........:hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww VP :hug: :hug:

I usually hate not having a car. This time though, it's a relief. No one can ask me to drive them around, or run errands for them. First time I've gotten to stay home all day in forever.

Thanks guys. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
I usually hate not having a car. This time though, it's a relief. No one can ask me to drive them around, or run errands for them. First time I've gotten to stay home all day in forever.

in this case there IS a bit of a silver-lining!

do you think you'll be here on-line tonight? [my Lib hours 7pm - 8:40P est]

Back
Top Bottom