PLEBAn Girls Party - Blue Crack is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

i want to leanr guitar , not got round to it yet though , been trying to like 5 years :lol:

I'm only been trying since May. I bought it for myself as a birthday preasent. I'm starting to wonder if I'm musically challeneged. I keep repeating B's line about playing the guitar.

"I've always wanted to play the guitar really badly. And that's how I play, really badly."

My wonderful Near Clone does the Cliff Note's version of playing by watching Edge play and copying him.

ok - I just had to dig through week old garbage to find an old backup disc :yuck:

:sigh: The things we do for U2 :wink:

:shh: don't tell Larry - he won't shake my hand or hug me if he knows :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Does anybody want to send me the Street mission video? I think it's the only one I actually lost :flirt: Please? :help:

that's the one thing I didn't save to my computer...I'm low on space. If you need something else let me know :)
I'm sure someone around here has that

:wave:

Blue Crack is back! :rockon:
I don't know what I would do without it.

I love that title!

What happened last night ? I tried to get on here and couldn't.

I probably shouldn't be on here right now.

We went out to eat with our friends and had some drinks. :drunk:

Drea said:

I will, if you don't mind it going over MSN, probably somewhat slowly :wink:

:lol: Thanks, But someone else was a little quicker :wink:

Does anyone here need to see the Bono/Larry bit from comic relief? I can try and YSI it while I'm backing my movies up

CeeCee said:

I'm only been trying since May. I bought it for myself as a birthday preasent. I'm starting to wonder if I'm musically challeneged. I keep repeating B's line about playing the guitar.

"I've always wanted to play the guitar really badly. And that's how I play, really badly."

My wonderful Near Clone does the Cliff Note's version of playing by watching Edge play and copying him.

:lmao: that'll be me robbing B's guitar lines, we could all play badly together sometime :happy:

nah seriousl;y the more you practice the better you should get :hug: :D

Back
Top Bottom