PLEBAn Girls Party - Blue Crack is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Drea :wave:

SG- at least it's working better now. My computer wasn't running right a few months ago and they had to wipe my whole hard drive and I had to start over from scratch. :huh: (all my downloaded music, pictures, etc.)

WildHoney said:

:confused: no only 3 Toronto on Saturday and chicago on both nights

Temporary insanity :lol: wishful thinking, wish it was another 10 :sigh:

:lmao:

as much as id love more shows was gettin worrid as i dont think i can affordmore shows :yikes:

damn it if i win the jackpot om out lotteru this wkedn we going rest of tour :hyper:

im so never gonna win though :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I saw! :happy: :hug:
I'm so glad it all turned out ok!

Btw, he's ADORABLE! :cute:

Bri ; you never know what might happen with the game next time I get bored :wink:

:ohmy:

:hyper: :happy:

Btw Girls,
The reason I've not been around much is due to the fact that my grandfather just got hip surgery done, and it's been utterly hectic the last little bit as I go to visit him, plus helping out and such.
I've been having blue crack withdrawl. :crack:

WildHoney said:

But it'll last more than a few minutes. Maybe we should get Anton in to film it :l mao:

damn MSn i got behind with thread :lol:

i know itll be days, weeks if we had our way :sexywink: Anton its an epic of a film :sexywink:

miss you too :sad: :( thanks for everything, youve helped get me through past few weeks :hug: spesh this weeks and last night early hours of this morn :kiss:

night clone :heart::hug::flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I saw! :happy: :hug:
I'm so glad it all turned out ok!

Btw, he's ADORABLE! :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Btw Girls,
The reason I've not been around much is due to the fact that my grandfather just got hip surgery done, and it's been utterly hectic the last little bit as I go to visit him, plus helping out and such.
I've been having blue crack withdrawl. :crack:

:hug: VP mentioned that was what was keeping you so busy. We've missed you around here! How's he doing?

Mmm... Adam and Larry from the Desire vid :drool: I know where you got THAT pic from, I saved it earlier when I was going through that thread ;)

**Oh sure, just change it while I'm posting :lmao:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:hug: VP mentioned that was what was keeping you so busy. We've missed you around here! How's he doing?

I've missed all of you too! Hence why I gave up catching up for now, and came to visist! :happy: :hug:

He's doing pretty good, actually. He;s been up and walking with the walker, and should be sent home to recup sometime this week. Maybe when he's home again, I won't have to run ariund as much. :crazy:
However, some of the nurses at the hospital have seriusly failed to impress me. :|

So tell me, what's all the news here?

How was Wild's show?!

~BrightestStar~ said:

I've missed all of you too! Hence why I gave up catching up for now, and came to visist! :happy: :hug:

He's doing pretty good, actually. He;s been up and walking with the walker, and should be sent home to recup sometime this week. Maybe when he's home again, I won't have to run ariund as much. :crazy:
However, some of the nurses at the hospital have seriusly failed to impress me. :|

So tell me, what's all the news here?

How was Wild's show?!

:hug: Thats good news. And as much as I admire most nurses; every hospital or care facility has a few people to whom it's just a job and they don't like their job or do it well. :grumpy:

Wild seemed to have a great time at her show :hyper:
I'm sure someone can recap or link for you :wink:

And here is my Avatar
<<<< This is it. I don't think I'll feel the need to change it again.
It's like they posed just for me. Both of my sexy men :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
I had to get rid of a bunch of stuff from my C drive and run a defrag; download a new virus blocker... :sigh: and that meant the sims had to go, too. I can start from scratch again... but frankly I don't know that I have the energy

dont worry bout it hun :hug: you've put so much work into it already :hug:

Back
Top Bottom