PLEBAn Girls Party - Blue Crack is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
oh VP i sure know about those care-giver guilty feelings.....:hug:

Long story, but the short of it is, she actually bought me the car, so that I could drive her around wherever she wanted to go. And that's fine, worked well for both of us, and my old car was falling apart. So, several days a week I'd take her places.

Then last Sept, I knew my school year was going to be extremely demanding, so my brother started taking over the errands, although I still took her to her medical appts and stuff. And he wasn't working, so it gave him something to do. She hated it at first, she's a creature of habit and was used to me doing everything, but after a month or so of being pissy about it, she got used to it and settled down.

He started working again a month or so ago, so it's all back on me again, and whereas it used to be about 3 days a week, now she has me running every day, doing something or other!! I swear, she needs to go to the grocery store about 4 days a week, along with various other errands/emergencies she dreams up. I'm getting soooo behind in school.

Anyway, no biggie, I'll deal with it.

Thanks for letting me rant, everyone. :hug:

VP :hug: That sounds like it must be very frustrating for you. You sound like you're handling it well though. Hang in there. :hug:

Dazz, we're roomies? Great! :happy: What happened in the Sims while I was gone?

well, i guess if you can you're going to have to set errand limitations, so maybe 1 or 2 days a week {in general, not when it's occasionally more difficult times- hopefully are not going to be for some time} you don't have to be going where ever for her- every day.

daygloeyes2 said:

He's been acting up alot, but this thread Sunday night did it.
http://forum.interference.com/t136175.html

And look at this. :tsk:
http://forum.interference.com/t136258.html

No problem VP. You know you can vent anytime. :hug:

See you later Dazz! :hug:

:tsk: Woha. He pretended his dad died or something? I'm kind of confused.

VP...I'm enough to override a whole system! *sizzle* :lol: I posted cottage pictures around page 30 or 31 of the last thread I believe if you want to check them out!

FlyYourKite said:
VP :hug: That sounds like it must be very frustrating for you. You sound like you're handling it well though. Hang in there. :hug:

Dazz, we're roomies? Great! :happy: What happened in the Sims while I was gone?

poor SG and one of her comp [w Sims}was overloaded with stuff and she had to redo houses, JT/H & ELEV/VERTIGO U2. so she's constructed 3 nieghborhoods...what she could save of th3 original couples...and then had to do all three, since her comp can't handle in genreral more than 2 --i guess adults- in a house.

dazzledbylight said:
well, i guess if you can you're going to have to set errand limitations, so maybe 1 or 2 days a week {in general, not when it's occasionally more difficult times- hopefully are not going to be for some time} you don't have to be going where ever for her- every day.

Easier said than done, I'm afraid.

She did fork over about 15,000 for the car (I :love: my car...2000 Grand Prix, black and shiny and sooooo pretty lol), and so there's the guilt associated with that.

As well, if it weren't for her and her occasional financial help, I never would have made it through school, while maintaining a relatively comfortable lifestyle.

Plus, she IS a good mother, although in recent years we've been butting heads more and more about certain issues (my ex is one of the big ones, but I dont even wanna go there....arrgh).

Anyway, I sort of feel obligated.

FlyYourKite said:

:tsk: Woha. He pretended his dad died or something? I'm kind of confused.

VP...I'm enough to override a whole system! *sizzle* :lol: I posted cottage pictures around page 30 or 31 of the last thread I believe if you want to check them out!

I saw them, looks like you had soooo much fun!! :)

FlyYourKite said:

I did indeed! I'm still waiting to see your vacation pictures missy. *taps foot* :wink:

They're still on Sarah's camera. :reject: :lol:

I hate pics of me...so there really aren't any on it. Just the scenery, setting...and ducks. A bazillion ducks. :|

Oh, and my cleavage. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

They're still on Sarah's camera. :reject: :lol:

I hate pics of me...so there really aren't any on it. Just the scenery, setting...and ducks. A bazillion ducks. :|

Oh, and my cleavage. :lmao:

Well now I HAVE to see it! :wink: :lol:

Hi Weldy :wave:

DG...the NYD video always makes me laugh hysterically. Almost as much as I Will Follow :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:

Well now I HAVE to see it! :wink: :lol:

DG...the NYD video always makes me laugh hysterically. Almost as much as I Will Follow :laugh:
Okay. :sexywink: :lmao:

Actually, while you were away, I posted shots from IWF...crazy-eyed B :love: :drool:

DG, when I see anything band-related, my eyes are drawn to B, and I barely notice the rest of them. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom