PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
Shannon, there is a puddle of drool below me, double the normal amount because 1) you just arrived and 2) your effin hawt sig!

I just had to mop the floor from all of the drooling I am doing over you. Have to set up buckets also because Im expecting a lot more.

Don't you just love the way he takes control of that camera? :drool:

redhotswami said:
Shannon, I have to ask, where did you get it?

Wild posted some Bono pictures yesterday in the thread and I borrowed this particular one :shifty:

Hi Weldy :hug: Sorry to hear that you are so stiff. You had fun though right? lol. Oh and Im not too sure who he is to be honest,lol. One of my friends sent his picture to me and I fell in love :love:

Russty Cat said:

B GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: faint: *cue hysterical stress relieving crying* :laugh :D He is working for a cool company and will be their specialty engineer working on trolley cars that are used to give tourist tours in a a town near where we are going to live. Thankfully the company is located in the town were we are going to live so he won't have to commute. :heart Now hopefully today he can find us a place to live and he might get to come home on Saturday. :hyper: :drool:

YAY!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

BonosBaby12 said:

Wild posted some Bono pictures yesterday in the thread and I borrowed this particular one :shifty:

Hi Weldy :hug: Sorry to hear that you are so stiff. You had fun though right? lol. Oh and Im not too sure who he is to be honest,lol. One of my friends sent his picture to me and I fell in love :love:

That's ok...with a couple of night's rest...I'll be back to normal walking in no time! :D

Ok....He just reminded me of a male version of those Victoria's Secret ads with the girls in bras, panties and colored angel wings.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's ok...with a couple of night's rest...I'll be back to normal walking in no time! :D

Ok....He just reminded me of a male version of those Victoria's Secret ads with the girls in bras, panties and colored angel wings.

Good! :)

You know now that you say something he does have that VS look to him :lol: Well us ladies do need a treat :wink: Oh and I have the bigger version of this pic if anyone wants it.

Sad_Girl said:

Billy Boyd:
Job: Commercial Actor
Married to Drea
best friends: Orly, Ed
Wants: 10 kids
fears: fire

Drea:
Job: Army Drill Instructor
Married to Billy Boyd
Best Friends: GG1, Wild
Wants to Woo-hoo in bed
Fears burglars

Charles:
Public School / A+
Parents Drea and Billy
Best friends Josh
Wants to play with family member
fears losing a competition to dad

Elizabeth
Public Student / A+
Parents: Drea and Billy
Best friends: Markus, Josh, Violet
wants to play with Markus
fears rejection by dad

James
Baby
Parents Billy and Drea

Army Drill Instructor?? Me? :lmao:

Brainy sim kids :heart:

At least I only had one this time around :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

friends.jpg

Should I be worried that my daughter's best friend is a Mullen boy? I'll have to keep an eye on her :lol:

Back
Top Bottom