Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Hi Thora

I seen him in the flesh many times :)

I admire his footballing skills

Are you going to LA or Toronto??

Neither! :lol: His team is coming to Vancouver to play. They're playing in our largest stadium, because no doubt there will be huge demand to see him. Normally they play in a pretty small venue. I managed to get tickets very easily, which is nice. :D

The game is in October. :up:

ThoraSEB said:

Neither! :lol: His team is coming to Vancouver to play. They're playing in our largest stadium, because no doubt there will be huge demand to see him. Normally they play in a pretty small venue. I managed to get tickets very easily, which is nice. :D

I hate that I live in the wrong Vancouver :reject:

ThoraSEB said:

Will it be your first soccer match?

WildHoney said:

He's my 2 year old nephew :sad:

Omg,that happend to some of our family just recently,he was 6 and he crashed into a shed with a 4-wheeler that had chemicals in it and he got it in his eyes but i think he`s ok...

and yours will be ok too:hug:

WildHoney said:
:sad: :sad:

Jamie's just been rushed to hospital , he swallowed some sort of chemical

Please :pray: he'll be ok

omg:( I hope it's nothing serious, that is scary! I'm sure he'll be ok wild *many many hugs*!!!

Back
Top Bottom