Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg, what a relief! :faint:

kids are so goofy...foot power?! I could tell you stories about the things my kids have eaten...mouse poison, kitchen scrubber, dirt, shampoo, vaseline.....egads, it's a wonder any of us survive to adulthood, lol!

Dismantled said:

ok:hug: I responded back. thanks:hug: nice to know I'm not alone.

do you have a nickname? I feel dumb for not being here alot..I cannot keep anything straight.

WildHoney said:
Good news

They think Jamie will be fine but they're keeping him in over night as a precaution :heart:

He swallowed some foot powder and they've done blood test on him to check he's ok

That was the longest 3 1/2 hours of my life

omg..foot powder! 2 year olds are something else aren't they!

Glad everything looks good:hug:

I cannot believe he's 2 already...time goes so fast *sigh

love2bmama said:

I'm Molly, and it's not dumb at all. There are a lot of people to keep straight!

then I just quoted myself...I need sleep I think:huh: or a tranqulizer

WildHoney said:
Thanks for all the kind thoughts about Jamie :heart:

I know he's not my baby but he's so special to me

I cried for ages praying he'd be ok

I know Dis, the 2 years since he was born have flown by:ohmy:

babies are just gems anyway, you feel for them even if they don't belong to you. it's heartbreaking to hear of anything bad happening. I was actually thinking about him most of the afternoon, poor little nugget. So glad he's ok!

I cried this morning, on the news they had a stepgrandmother in jail for leaving her 1 year old step grandson in a car for 5 hours in 105 degree heat...he died. I was filled with so much rage that someone could hurt such a precious gift.

I remember when you first showed us Jamies pic's..seems like yesterday.

Dismantled said:

I cried this morning, on the news they had a stepgrandmother in jail for leaving her 1 year old step grandson in a car for 5 hours in 105 degree heat...he died. I was filled with so much rage that someone could hurt such a precious gift.

:no: I can't stand stories like that, they happen so often and it's so....pointless, you know? Just the utter lack of regard for that little life, it's :shocked:

I will never understand. If you care so little, just leave the kid at home, they would have a better chance of surviving home alone rather than trapped in a car that turns into an oven.

god, people like that. :madwife:

love2bmama said:

:no: I can't stand stories like that, they happen so often and it's so....pointless, you know? Just the utter lack of regard for that little life, it's :shocked:

I will never understand. If you care so little, just leave the kid at home, they would have a better chance of surviving home alone rather than trapped in a car that turns into an oven.

god, people like that. :madwife:

it's really tragic, I cannot stand thinking about it...it makes me sick actually.

There's some serious sickness going on there. I cannot stop thinking of that poor little guy.

love2bmama said:
omg, what a relief! :faint:

kids are so goofy...foot power?! I could tell you stories about the things my kids have eaten...mouse poison, kitchen scrubber, dirt, shampoo, vaseline.....egads, it's a wonder any of us survive to adulthood, lol!

I forgot to mention I ate comet cleaner...:drool: soap too..my mom would find little bite marks in the soap....she would have to hide all the soap from me.

if she threated to wash my mouth out with soap I'd be like... this---> :drool:

that explain everything:lmao:

Dismantled said:

babies are just gems anyway, you feel for them even if they don't belong to you. it's heartbreaking to hear of anything bad happening. I was actually thinking about him most of the afternoon, poor little nugget. So glad he's ok!

I remember when you first showed us Jamies pic's..seems like yesterday.

I don't undeerstand it either :no:

I always cry at the adverts for the NSPCC, the thought of anyone intentionally hurting a child feels me with rage :madwife:

Dismantled said:

I forgot to mention I ate comet cleaner...:drool: soap too..my mom would find little bite marks in the soap....she would have to hide all the soap from me.

:lmao: yummy soap! :drool:

my older son Tucker used to eat all of his big sister's chapstick/lipgloss, and he'd fight for the birthday candles so he could chew on them :coocoo:

my younger son, Barrett, loved to eat crayons when he was a toddler and if he could get his hands on them he'd chew them up and then I'd find all these little bits of crayon in his diapers when I changed him :lol:

and that's just the boys, my girls are just as bad

oh man, when they are older and start to date I have some GREAT stories for their girl/boyfriends :evil: And lots of nekkid baby pics, too! :yes:

WildHoney said:
Good news

They think Jamie will be fine but they're keeping him in over night as a precaution :heart:

He swallowed some foot powder and they've done blood test on him to check he's ok

That was the longest 3 1/2 hours of my life

:uhoh: why on earth did he swallow that? :yuck:

:hug: good to hear he's okay!

Dismantled said:

:lmao: omg!

WildHoney said:

Your poor kids :hug:

Don't you just hate it when you took a new boyfriend home and your mum gets the baby photos out :grumpy:
\

:shrug: My mom didn't have baby photos of us, and I never took a boyfriend home. :no: That'd be the last thing I'd do, she didn't even meet my dh until I went to tell her we were engaged. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom