Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Anyway - I'm doing alright thanks for asking :) I got my ears pierced today

I got each of them pierced twice, actually

I've only been saying I was going to get it done for a few years now :reject: :lol:

then I went mini-golfing with my Nephews and sister and nephews girlfriend. Thankfully I was (for once) not so much worse than everyone else that they end up taking pity on me and let me cheat because I slow them all down so much :lol:

Wow first a tattoo, now you've had your ears pierced

turning from Sweet SG into Vamp SG :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
how many piercings do you have in your ears, Thora?

I figure I'll end up with more :lol:

as a matter of fact, I'm well on my way to being a piercing/tattoo junkie :lol: I'm thinking of different piercings I can get already :shifty: :p

I have 3 in each earlobe with one up at the top of my left ear. Then my nose piercing:drool:

:hmm: well you could get your belly button, eyebrow, tongue, nose, nipplies and :silent: pierced

The thought of piercing :silent: = :yikes: :no:

I'm sure you do have it :wink:
It was this one...

LovelyhairBono.jpg

:love:

I love watching my screensaver... I know I've seen the pics before but it's so cool to have them come up randomly... like, Surprise! ... :nerd: :reject:

Alisaura said:
I'm sure you do have it :wink:
It was this one...

LovelyhairBono.jpg

:love:

I do have it :lol:

I love it when Bono just pops up on your screen, it always makes me squeal in delight...

Those "lookintothemandmelt" baby blues, those freckles, those luscious "lickme" lips those "comeandnibbleme" earlobes, that stubble, that"comeandbiteandsnuzzleintome" neck

:combust: :faint:

:wave: I should be goin to bed... but i just posted 5 pages of a new thread in Pleba ... :crack: almost done... then must go sleeeep.

WildHoney said:
Those "lookintothemandmelt" baby blues, those freckles, those luscious "lickme" lips those "comeandnibbleme" earlobes, that stubble, that"comeandbiteandsnuzzleintome" neck

:combust: :faint:
:lol:
Lucky there wasn't any more of him showing... :silent: :wink:

Hey Comet! Those scans are awesome.. thank you! :D

I found this "U2 Live" book that I forgot I had, I wanna start scanning stuff from it :reject: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom