Pleban Girls Party - Back where we belong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
BNE11.jpg

he's too cute for words :cute:

:cute: He's so adorable, I just want to run to him and squeeeeeze him in a hug!

:drool: Am lovin' it that the purple socks are back too.... :lol:

:shifty:

brb... gotta get some of my home baked chocolate cake... :drool:

:shifty:

nope, Ice cream is much better.... since he's hot, it'll melt... :whistle: and we should clean him.... with our hands tied to our backs....

:sexywink: Hey there Wild... :hug:

:drool: oh I can understand that...

:shifty: accidentally running into him in the lobby... or in the bar..... or in the elevator......

oh how innocent these things COULD be :wink:

:shocked: YOU DONT LIKE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM OR SHAKES?????

:tsk: that's it, we're no friends anymore!

what's a BP???? :scratch:

Sorry I bore you :( I'm reading fanfic, so I'm a little distracted...

damn, this is weird.... I usually never cry, (well, only my father can trigger it easily) unless in pain... don't cry while watching movies and such.... and yea, this fanfic I'm reading again always makes me cry so badly.... I hope me sis doesn't come up here and sees me like this! :lol:

:drool: have WITS on repeat again!

OMG THEY PLAYED IT LIVE IN JAPANNNNNN!!!!!! *wants*

Thanks GG2! :hug: :bow:

I can't download it at work, since my computer here sucks, but would you be able to PM the links to me so I can get it once I get home?

I saw it on YouTube though! :combust:

And yes, I'm back at work. I was finally able to dig myself out of my house today. :giggle: We're supposed to get more snow today, so we'll see what happens.

Galeongirl said:
:sexywink: sent...

:drool: more snow.... *wants*

Thanks so much! :hug:

:lol: Yup - more snow in the forecast. This morning it took about an hour to thaw out and clear off my car. :lmao: After I cleared all the snow off the top of the car, I had to pour boiling hot water over the door to get the damn thing unfrozen so I could open the car. This morning was quite the adventure. My wet hair also froze while I was outside.

From what I heard on the news, by the end of the week it should be getting warmer, and the rains should come. It's gonna be gross, but at least the snow and ice should go away soon. :)

I hafta go to karate soon :D

damn, we've never had to thaw the car out! nor did we have to put boiled water on it!

:scream: I WANT SNOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Well, our office is closing, and we're all getting sent home with a full day of pay! :hyper:

The weather's getting worse, so I'm heading home in a few minutes. Yay! :D

Galeongirl said:

scream: I WANT SNOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
:whistle:

:evil:

*Steps into transporter. Gets to Japan. Rents car. Has disguise.
kidnaps B. Drives up to Japaneese moutain that already has show. Gently tosses B out in the snow {still blindfolded}.
Drives off. Leaves car. Runs right back....with Biggg Blanket : one side aluminum coated [for warmth] , center down [more warmth] and outer-side gortex......against the wet snow.

self: 'There , there. WHAT the hell are YOU doing out here?!?
B: *teeth chatter*
Self: 'OH dear, you need a good warming up- right NOW!'
Rolls self & B in it.* :D :drool: :drool:
/end micro-fic

WHAT?!?You DON'T like angst [or h/c hurt/comfort*] fan-fic?:shifty: :tsk:
*h/c is the original term used for that type of Fan fic- in Science-Fiction Fan fic, where the sub-genre originated. I learned from the best! :D

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom