Pleban Girls party - BABY SHOWER (don't forget the loofah!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Yay i missed you beofre. :hyper ::love :

:love: :kiss: I hope my Brits aren't heading to bed soon. :( I finished my testing for today (no good results still :madspit: ) and then I looked around me and saw what a pigsty it is....tidied a bit, then started dinner...and by then, it's 7 pm. Welcome to my world lately. :happy: :|

The only thing that's different tonight is that I told Sarah I HAVE to have the computer to talk to my girls. :love:

SG, hi there. :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

:love: :kiss: I hope my Brits aren't heading to bed soon. :( I finished my testing for today (no good results still :madspit: ) and then I looked around me and saw what a pigsty it is....tidied a bit, then started dinner...and by then, it's 7 pm. Welcome to my world lately. :happy: :|

The only thing that's different tonight is that I told Sarah I HAVE to have the computer to talk to my girls. :love:

:

We've missed you :hug:

Let me just fight Ni off my sexy body, i'll stay a while :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:love: :kiss: I hope my Brits aren't heading to bed soon. :( I finished my testing for today (no good results still :madspit: ) and then I looked around me and saw what a pigsty it is....tidied a bit, then started dinner...and by then, it's 7 pm. Welcome to my world lately. :happy : : |

Grrrr goddamn those results. :madwife:

Im not going to bed, a wide awake. :happy: As the Pm's suggest. :lmao:

Say hi to Sarah and thanks for letting you have the computer. :wink:

WildHoney said:

We've missed you :hug:

Let me just fight Ni off my sexy body, i'll stay a while :wink:

I've missed you all too. :hug: I'm on a lot during the day working, and then usually I pop in just before bed to check, but no one's around. :( I am usually able to catch up with the threads though, unless I'm really busy. After school and in the evenings, Sarah uses the computer a lot. She's addicted to Facebook, now. :| :rolleyes:

VintagePunk said:

I've missed you all too. :hug: I'm on a lot during the day working, and then usually I pop in just before bed to check, but no one's around. :( I am usually able to catch up with the threads though, unless I'm really busy. After school and in the evenings, Sarah uses the computer a lot. She's addicted to Facebook, now. :| :rolleyes:

We missed you too. :(

Facebook. :madwife: Rahc just added me so i made a profile but i only have her as friend, noone else i know uses it. :lmao:

I prefer myspace and bebo. :lol: Probably coz im not in education anymore. :lol:

bonoishot said:

We missed you too. :(

Facebook. :madwife: Rahc just added me so i made a profile but i only have her as friend, noone else i know uses it. :lmao:

I prefer myspace and bebo. :lol: Probably coz im not in education anymore. :lol:

I've grown to hate Facebook, and the way it takes away from my computer time. :mad:

Cause it's not like I've ever been addicted to a website, or anything. :shifty:

Oh! I didn't tell you all yet, I got my hair cut really short a week ago....it's just a little past chin-length now. [/random]

WildHoney said:
Youu're addicted to a website VP :shocked:

Who'd have believed that :ohmy:

New haircut, bet you look sexy:drool:

I know. It's SO not like me. :whistle: :lol:

It had gotten so long and I was so tired of it. I went in and she was saying "you want this much off?" And I kept telling her "no, more." Then i got home and thought "holy fuck, this is short" :yikes: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom