Pleban Girls party - BABY SHOWER (don't forget the loofah!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

We've got a reality TV show on here at the moment to cast Sandy & Danny for a West End production. Grease is the only musical i like really, i suppose it's because i was old enough to rememeber when the moviee came out...

I played MArti in the school play :lol:

YOu know Dirty Dancing though, right?? :ohmy: The movie came out around 1988. It's one of my favourite movies. :drool:

Wild as Marti :cute:

VintagePunk said:

Funny you should mention that song - I've been bored with music lately, and have been finding old music really appealing. I mentioned to Sarah the other day that I'd love to heard the Dirty Dancing Soundtrack, but I only have it on cassette. I don't even have a cassette player anymore. :huh:

I have that soundtrack. Will sne dit to you tommorow. :D

I don't even remember what hardball is like. :mad: :lol:

Neither do i. :mad:

Sad_Girl said:

tinkywinky.gif

:eek: :eek:

:lmao: :lmao:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I've been trying really hard to get into shape - I've been doing some Tai Chi and walking whenever I had the time / right weather for it - I've lost 7 pounds but for some reason in the past week, I've literally ripped EVERY pair of jean I own in one place or another (usually one of the belt loops) :sigh:

I do feel a lot better, though, generally speaking

Well done to you. :up: Ive been meaning to do some exercise for ages. Even dcided what i wanna do but i just havent sorted it out yet. :lmao:

WildHoney said:

We've got a reality TV show on here at the moment to cast Sandy & Danny for a West End production. Grease is the only musical i like really, i suppose it's because i was old enough to rememeber when the moviee came out...

I played MArti in the school play :lol:

You got to d o Grease as your school pay. We didntget to do one i high school :grmpy::Sa:D

bonoishot said:

She was hilarious with that guy. :lmao:

You didn't do too bad in Chicago though. :shifty: The fake tel number. :lmao:

Yes, because I want a Chicago taxi driver contacting me. :lmao: I was shocked he even asked...

I still think about Chicago hot guy, though. :drool: The one GG "rescued" me from. :mad: :lol:

Originally posted by Sad_Girl

That's why I decided to give it a try - I haven't played since little league :crack: but this is the church team, and they aren't too worried about being competetive - it's just let's get out, be involved in

sounds like it could be fun! :)

Originally posted by Sad_Girl

I've been trying really hard to get into shape - I've been doing some Tai Chi and walking whenever I had the time / right weather for it - I've lost 7 pounds but for some reason in the past week, I've literally ripped EVERY pair of jean I own in one place or another (usually one of the belt loops) :sigh:

:sigh: I haven't tried very hard yet [this year] to lose more weight, but I hope to really start up in about 2 weeks {after more cluter cleaning].

Actually one part comes naturally as in I love to walk in the parks. gardens and around the city so that really starts increasing around this time of year anyway and goes through early Nov or so.

I LOVE Tai CHi---even if i don;t remember much of the form I was taught I can still do litle parts of it. I have to find the instruction sheets I drew up when i was being taught it.

And you know I'm not feeling too happy, when I don't do this.........

.i developed the habit of when i'm waiting too long for a subway train to do litle or bigger {when not many people around] dance type steps on the platform :lol:

it keeps me from getting :angry: and adds up exercise too!

I want to do Uper body- strength exercises...........for upper back,shoulders & triceps. They just printed some core exercises up in the paper as well! :up:

VintagePunk said:

No, I didn't know that. Is that connected with the Danny and Sandy reality show we get here, or is that a US show? :clueless:

AFAIK it's not connected with that Grease reality show...

...but then I don't watch the thing, so for all I know it could be :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
We never got to do anything as fun as grease for our school productions - I would've loved to have been rizzo :drool:

I'd have wanted the starring role of Sandy but have got a chorus part proably as i can't sing. :lol:

We didnt do plays at high school, even though i did GCSE drama. I did do the Jungle Book and Oliver Tiwst at primary school htough. ( shcool for ages 4 - 11 )

VintagePunk said:

Yes, because I want a Chicago taxi driver contacting me. :lmao: I was shocked he even asked...

I still think about Chicago hot guy, though. :drool: The one GG "rescued" me from. :mad: :lol:

Who doesnt want a random chicago taxi driver. :lmao:

I wish i'd seen hot guy. :drool: We didn;t realise it was a hot guy whe GG was sent over to find you. Sorry. Must have a text message code for next tour. :shifty:#:lol:

Back
Top Bottom