Pleban Girls Party - Attack of the clones!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, SG. Just sitting around watching the 11 p.m. news. Of course you can guess what the lead story here is. :sad:

Drea: Canadian Mountain Dew has no caffeine? Who knew?

ThoraSEB said:

It's actually Bacardi.

Cheers! *insert clinky glass smiley or something along those lines*

Cheers Thora! Enjoy your show:wave:

*sending Kaf a glass of vintage merlot:drunk: via YSI

Carmelu2fan said:

The hobbit song:lmao: My buddie at work sent it to me and said that when ever we have to go to a boring meeting listen to that song. It really helps keep the :happy : going.

Kaf, take your time in doing all the important stuff, that way you get everything organized and together the first time.:hug: You have my best wishes on that.
:lol: Hahaha, that's awesome. Now anytime anything gets too serious for my taste, I'll hear that in my head :dance::giggle:

Thanks for the best wishes :hug: I've got my fingers crossed that this will all come together soon with minimal headaches :uhoh:

Drea - Wow, I didn't know all that about American vs. Canadian pop! lol

jo - :lol: One day they will invent such a thing.. one day.. And what a future that will be :drool: :laugh:

jobob said:
Hey, SG. Just sitting around watching the 11 p.m. news. Of course you can guess what the lead story here is. :sad:

Yeah, It's been the top story on the news up here too :sad:

Very sad, and very ironic timing. I can't help but wonder how/if it will affect the game

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I know you meant something different SG....but I'm thinking Star Wars here whenever I see the thread title! :lmao: :hug:

Hi everyone :hug: :wave:

:wave:

you were meant to think of the movie

I did it because it was a recognized title - but obviously we have our own clones issues around here :)

Drea said:
Jo :wave:

Fill in the Cdns with no access to MI news? :wink:

--ANN ARBOR, Mich. - In the end, Michigan vs. Ohio State may have been too much for Bo Schembechler's failing heart. The man with half-century-old roots to The Game died at age 77 Friday on the eve of perhaps the biggest matchup in the storied rivalry's history, No 1 vs. No. 2, and his doctor said it might have been because of all the excitement. --

Hi Bri! :hug: School :madspit: who needs economics anyway :grumpy: :shifty: This may be why I'm constantly broke :wink:

Hey there Weldy! :wave: :hug: how are you tonight?

Edit: :lol: you posted it just in time!

thanks for your PM btw!!! :hug: I haven't been able to respond...I just arrived at my destination only half an hour ago :crazy: that was a LONG drive.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

--ANN ARBOR, Mich. - In the end, Michigan vs. Ohio State may have been too much for Bo Schembechler's failing heart. The man with half-century-old roots to The Game died at age 77 Friday on the eve of perhaps the biggest matchup in the storied rivalry's history, No 1 vs. No. 2, and his doctor said it might have been because of all the excitement. --

Bo's gone?? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

:wave:

you were meant to think of the movie

I did it because it was a recognized title - but obviously we have our own clones issues around here :)

:D :hug:

I'm about ready to brain those reporters if they do that TomKat Wedding story a couple of more times! :mad:

Hey Mia...I'm doing fine....my monthly friend is here and I'm feeling a bit moody and a bit blah....like I'm wearing a couple of light weights (5/10lbs worth) :sigh: Oh....I got your friend request :flirt: :wink:

redhotswami said:
Hey there Weldy! :wave: :hug: how are you tonight?

Edit: :lol: you posted it just in time!

thanks for your PM btw!!! :hug: I haven't been able to respond...I just arrived at my destination only half an hour ago :cracked:

Not a problem :lol: Travel :crack:

Bri did you see that Plebaville is no more? :sigh: Stupid bad custom content :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, It's been the top story on the news up here too :sad:

Very sad, and very ironic timing. I can't help but wonder how/if it will affect the game

As if The Game wasn't big enough already, this happens.

I just remember him being U of M's football coach for what seemed like forever; you probably do too.

Drea said:

Bo's gone?? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Yeah, he collapsed right before he was supposed to do an interview earlier today :sad:

jobob said:

As if The Game wasn't big enough already, this happens.

I just remember him being U of M's football coach for what seemed like forever; you probably do too.

He WAS U of M Football for what, 20 years? He's one of the great names you think of in coaching

Weldy :hug: I hope you feel better soon. Cranberry juice and heat pads usually work for me. And not everyone likes 'em, but lemons are my magic fruit. whether it's cramps, stomach ache, flu, whatever, for some reason, lemons always do the trick for me! Oh, that and LOTS of sleep.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm doing fine...like I told Mia....monthly friend is here and I feel like I have 5/10lbs worth of light weights on me :sigh:
But I got my food stamps today :happy:

Oh....I loved your last chapter! :heart: :love: :hug:!
Yuck! :yuck: I that feeling too. I hope you feel better soon :hug:

I thought you'd like my last chapter :giggle: I told you I'd get you that PGL cameo eventually :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom