Pleban Girls Party - Attack of the clones!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hey: Weldy
I'm not staying long tonight, I'm just over here to whore myself out to get more votes for the book club. :hug:

Sorry to drop out there. I got a phone call that needed my attention. :D Ahh, it's so nice to have the phone working again so I can gab away! :lol:

I'm off to bed pretty quickly now too. I'm looking forward to sleep! :love:

See you all later! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

U2picture3449.jpg

:cute::lol:

Galeongirl said:
I'm trying to catch up on not being on PLEBA for a day, what happened to the sims???

Sad_Girl said:

'Fraid so. :sigh: the game crashed, something I downloaded I think. I'm cleaning up my hard drive right now, running virus scans and defraging it. I'll re-install the game but I have to start from scratch and there will be lots of clothes/hairstyles/objects which aren't available anymore

Sad_Girl said:

I lost All of the sims stuff, though some of that I chose to ditch out of caution after it messed up the game functions so bad. Sims were getting stuck and dying :scream: :yikes: it was not cool!

I'm sorting through everything else right now, so far I haven't noticed anything else except maybe one or two files that are unreadable for some reason - not even sure that's related

It was a TON of downloads - I've got to pay better attention to the filenames when I download custom content. Plus I just got a custom content manager from the game site, that should help :up:

ack that sucks! :(

I'm in for different era U2'ers since not everybody likes the same era person, and more U2 = more fun :D
but you could add other musicians for the people who'd want them in there :yes:

Hi btw :hug:

Hi :hug:

I'm not sure yet just how I'm going to set it up - I like to try and do things a little different every time :hmm:

And for now, I have to go, because my niece and nephew are here :happy: I'll be back later :hug:

Back
Top Bottom