Pleban Girls Party - are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ruff thank you for that great pic of Mike!!! :hyper: Man what use to be a U2/PJ picture folder now has hobbits, Elves, Bam Magera, Mike Ness, & Thomas Pendelton in it! :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Bob Geldof was a hottie back in the day. :flirt:

*watching Live Aid dvd*

20 years later...

416947.jpeg

:sick: :yikes:

Hi Bird! :wave: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
It's not nice to leave me in an old thread when I'm drinking, I need to be led by the hand to the new one. :sad:

Where is Dis?? :lmao:

I'm sorry VP! This is the new thread! *puts VP's hand ont he new thread* This is Bono's HD. *puts VP's hand on Bono's HD* enough orientation for you? :wink:

Pinky and the Brain rock! :rockon:

I was watching Catscratch again yesterday with Mini-cat when I realized something. I'm innocently watching and 2 of the cartoon cats are watching a scary movie when they call to the other cat Gordon to come in and watch with him. And then Gordon replied with something. Wait a sec! He did not just saying something with a scottish accent?! :eyebrow: I asked mini-cat does Gordon always sound like that. She said "Um, yeah. That's his voice." :faint: I know have a crush on a cartoon cat!

inside-catscratch.jpg

Gordon the hottie is the white one on the left. :giggle:

^ I still don't think he looks that bad. But, most people do :shrug: He just always looks like a corpse, or like he is so tired he's about to pass out. (ok, so maybe that does make him look bad! :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom