Pleban Girls Party - are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wander off because I actually had work to do at work (what a concept), and I come back to find pictures of baby!U2. :hyper: Now if only my computer hadn't DIED so I could save them when I get home. :mad:

Hmm... I think I'm going to have to ask people for some fic recommendations. I've slowly been going through what's posted here (I'm really loving what I've read by SG and CeeCee and wish I had the time and a working computer at home to read through more).

Edge, Larry and the beanie! Hee!

xtal said:

They want you to buy it ALL. :mad:

At least my ISP sells me good anti-virus and spyware programs. And at least I don't have to go buy them and then find out six months later they're out of date and have to be renewed for an additional $39.95 more. :madspit:

Xtal, congrats on moving to Vegas. I wish I could go to Anchorage and go to your garage sale. In fact I wish I could just go to Alaska someday -- my stepsister lives in Homer.

Colours4U2 said:
^I'm crystals roommate. Its a snowmachining premier called turnagain hardcore. She said she put my pic in pleaba but i cant find it.

So she's in Vegas/Alaska and you're in LA?? And you're roommates? :yikes: That must be some nifty time-space continuum you exist in. Can I get in on it? I really, really want to get back to the Zoo TV days. :hyper: :hyper:

No! your confused arent you. she has a big house here in anchorage and im staying in her guest/mother in law apt. i am leaving at the end of the month for la and she is leaving sometime (i dont know exactly when)

Yay! I'm crashing the Pleban girls party!!!

*literally bursts in through the door and goes sliding down to the other end*

Colours4U2 said:
No! your confused arent you. she has a big house here in anchorage and im staying in her guest/mother in law apt. i am leaving at the end of the month for la and she is leaving sometime (i dont know exactly when)

Okay, sorry, I get it now. You are currently roommates, and soon not to be?

So that means she did go to one of the big Anchorage premieres, then. Not Vegas premiere. Not an LA premiere. An Anchorage one.

I wonder if it will be in the papers tomorrow. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

So she's in Vegas/Alaska and you're in LA?? And you're roommates? :yikes: That must be some nifty time-space continuum you exist in. Can I get in on it? I really, really want to get back to the Zoo TV days. :hyper: :hyper:

This new time-space continuum sounds like it could work for me, too! I wanna be in my 20s again but still have all the knowledge I've gained in all my years of life! :hyper:

Never you mind exactly how many years that's been. I'm still younger than Bono. :lol:

Zootlesque said:
Yay! I'm crashing the Pleban girls party!!!

*literally bursts in through the door and goes sliding down to the other end*

Is there another end to Pleba? I thought this place was sort of like a black hole - once you get sucked in, you can never leave.

Back
Top Bottom